Daily Mail published pictures and a video today of the National Basketball Association star getting up close and personal with a mystery brunette at a club in NY on Saturday, April 7, while Kardashian was back at their home in Cleveland. After having fun at the nightclub, the two were later spotted entering Tristan's hotel, the Four Seasons.
"She will obviously never be able to trust Tristan again or look at him the same way", the source said.
We heard earlier on Wednesday that Khloe Kardashian had started experiencing early contractions - right as the Tristan Thompson cheating scandal was hitting a fever pitch! She has also claimed she's pregnant.
In the clip, Tristan appears to kiss one of the women while sitting on a couch, before another woman also gets in close contact with him.
"There is just no forgiving him for this, ever", a source close to the Keeping Up With the Kardashians matriarch told Radar. News, "She's distraught. Her entire world has been turned upside down".
According to the latest reports buzzing by People magazine and others, the loved-up couple's relationship remains in limbo in Cleveland where Tristan plays for the NBA's Cavaliers team. "How could he do this, and so publicly, when their baby daughter could arrive within a week?" As for the rest of the family, Kim Kardashian and her sisters are expected to fly to Cleveland on Thursday and Friday.
But while Khloe was making last minute preparations for her baby-to-be in her boyfriend's hometown, Thompson was allegedly running around with an Instagram model in NY.
But the source told Page Six that the family wasn't completely surprised to learn that Thompson might not have been entirely loyal. She chose to be with him and fully trusted him, he became her whole world. The video, which was allegedly filmed in 2016, was said being stolen from Jordyn's cell phone when she took it to a store for service.
The story is developing.
- Pregnant Khloe's hell as Tristan 'caught with another woman'
- Roma stuns Barcelona to reach Champions League semis
- Guardiola charged for two breaches of Uefa's disciplinary regulations
- A New Money-Saving Spotify-Hulu Bundle Announced
- Fire at Trump Tower leaves man dead and 6 firefighters injured
- Police arrest suspect in Waianae shooting
- Trump softens his tone on Russian Federation within minutes
- UP: Rape victim's father dies in judicial custody, Yogi remains silent
- Iranians killed in strike on Syrian airbase, bodies taken to Tehran
- Bill Cosby Prosecutors Open Retrial Detailing Investigation