The Egypt global has enjoyed a blistering debut season at Anfield since leaving the Stadio Olimpico in a £36.9 million deal last summer.
Liverpool's last of five meetings with Roma came in 2002, with a 2-0 win putting them into the quarter-finals of the Champions League.
The Egyptian's goal against Manchester City on Tuesday means that he has now been directly involved in 50 goals for the Reds this season, with 39 goals and 11 assists so far, with still plenty of games to play.
'We played together for two years and were fighting together in all the games.
As he has so often done this season it was Salah who sparked that win, scoring the first goal in Liverpool's 3-0 victory.
Of the clubs that remain in the competition Liverpool have the best record against Real, for whom Cristiano Ronaldo scored his 120th Champions League goal with an added time penalty to end Juventus' comeback hopes on Wednesday.
"He is very good, unbelievable", says Salah.
"We can, we are in the semifinal", Salah said.
The Premier League goals accreditation panel reversed its decision on appeal after Kane claimed that Eriksen's free-kick had grazed his shoulder.
Kane was eventually awarded his 25th goal after the 2-1 win over Stoke City, with the goal initially given to team-mate Christian Eriksen. Yes, I'm confident. I don't think, I know he will be here. "Looking forward to seeing you again", read one message on Twitter immediatley after the tie was confirmed. The front three have played a lot of football of late though, so any opportunity to give any of them a breather should be seriously considered.
"It's a little bit more hard because I have to give assists".
- Go Behind The Scenes with the Cast of Marvel's AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
- 257 dead in Algeria military plane crash
- United States allies, Russian Federation prepare for Syria confrontation
- Security forces, militants clash in Kashmir's Kulgam district
- Ben Sasse: Donald Trump Ready to Rejoin TPP to Help American Farmers
- A New Money-Saving Spotify-Hulu Bundle Announced
- Iranians killed in strike on Syrian airbase, bodies taken to Tehran
- Watch the trailer for Disney-Pixar's Incredibles 2
- Apple again said to cut HomePod orders on poor sales performance
- Radar for In Play Stock - Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX)