It's clear in the newest trailer for the Incredibles 2 that they're really letting her take the lead on this one. But Violet turns her attention to a more pressing matter: the "elephant in the room" that is Helen's new job.
In addition to Helen and Bob (voiced by Helen Hunt and Craig T. Nelson), the entire original voice cast has returned (minus Jason Lee, but he got blown up, so that absence is excusable). Though while this is our first full look, I will say, there isn't an incredible amount of new footage in it.
Of course, while she's busy doing that, her husband Robert is at home watching the kids. And his plan is to use the much more PR savvy Elastigirl to do so. And while we're seeing a lot of rehashed story beats in Disney and Pixar's newest trailer, we're getting some new things too.
For the first time, the trailer has also hinted at a new villain (there's no mention of the Underminer this time). Bao arrives in theaters June 15 alongside Incredibles 2.
In an effort to get fans even more hyped up about Incredibles 2 (I mean, is that even possible at this point?), Disney has played a bit of a slow-burn game with the film's marketing campaign. Disney and Pixar only tease the character, saying "a new villain emerges with a brilliant and unsafe plot that threatens everything". Incredible tells his friend on the phone before they take the town for another mission. It looks like Samuel L. Jackson's Frozone will be around to help Mr. The Incredibles is the story of a family of "supers", who are trying to balance domestic life with their incredible abilities after costumed heroes are outlawed.
- Trump softens his tone on Russian Federation within minutes
- No Major Lessons from New National Test Scores
- US Deficit Could Surpass $1 Trillion Well Before Previously Estimated
- Radar for In Play Stock - Netflix Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX)
- Real Madrid boss Zidane: We need Benzema to score
- Go Behind The Scenes with the Cast of Marvel's AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR
- 257 dead in Algeria military plane crash
- United States allies, Russian Federation prepare for Syria confrontation
- Roma stuns Barcelona to reach Champions League semis
- Security forces, militants clash in Kashmir's Kulgam district