Chelsea's dramatic win away last weekend has showed that there's still fight in the Blues squad as the battle for the top four could be just down to five points, should Conte's side grab victory at Burnley.
Pat Nevin has warned Chelsea FC that Burnley will throw everything at Antonio Conte's side at Turf Moor on Thursday night.
A home win over Chelsea could see Burnley move within five points of the Blues as the two sides clash in a rare Thursday kick-off, with the Clarets still hoping to clinch a UEFA Europa League qualification spot.
The Italian boss downplayed the efforts of the English manager, despite him guiding the Clarets to 7th in the Premier League table on a shoestring budget.
Dyche's men secured a 3-2 victory against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on the opening day of the campaign and will be looking to do the double over the London outfit for the first time in nearly 50 years.
"We have an important game against a really strong team". David Luiz and Ethan Ampadu, owing to respective long-term knee and ankle injuries, are both absent.
Chelsea have also been nowhere near as effective on the pitch as they were during Conte's maiden campaign, and now languish in fifth place in the Premier League table with little or no chance of fishing in the top four. In addition to that, Burnley are having their best season ever.
"Brighton had a go against Crystal Palace, but defensively I'm not sure".
Chelsea's season have been marred by several disappointing moments, having crashed out woefully at the Champions League round of sixteen tie against Barcelona and are unlikely to feature in next season's tournament as they now occupy the fifth position on the Premier League table.
Napoli are already on the lookout for someone to replace Sarri, who they expect to join Chelsea ahead of the new season.
- BJP ministers' resignations being sent to J&K CM: Ram Madhav
- Steven Spielberg to make Blackhawk movie for DC
- IPL: RCB win toss, elect to bowl against MI
- Linden wins Boston Marathon, 1st U.S. woman since '85
- Snowstorm Forces Jets To Fly Back To Winnipeg
- Judge In Cohen Case Was Almost Bill Clinton's AG Nominee
- Ryan hangs on as Brighton hold Spurs
- Kendrick Lamar becomes the first ever rapper to win a Pulitzer
- US, UK Joint Alert Blames Russia for 'Malicious' Cyber Attack
- Future Samsung Galaxy Have A Notch