And the location and opponents for 2018 are already set.
The Los Angeles Rams will face the Kansas City Chiefs on "Monday Night Football" from Mexico City on November 19, the NFL announced Wednesday night. The Philadelphia Inquirer's Jeff McLane reported that the Falcons will come to the Linc for the contest.
Another important note: The Ravens will not be playing in London this season. Just look at some of the big moves made by Roseman throughout the 2017 season, and if the Eagles were to trade up in the first round, it wouldn't really come as a surprise at all.
The Jaguars will host the Philadelphia Eagles in London in a Week 8 clash of Super Bowl contenders.
Tottenham Hotspur's new stadium in London will be the site for an Oakland Raiders home game on October 14 against Seattle.
The NFL launched the International Series in 2007, with a regular season game between Miami and the New York Giants at Wembley Stadium. Sunday Night Football has moved up from an 8:30pm ET kickoff to 8:20pm ET, and Thursday Night Football will also underway at 8:20pm ET, as opposed to 8:25pm ET.
What is known, however, is who the Bears will play at home and on the road.
The announcement comes after last week's unveiling of the 2018 preseason schedule.
Aside from the flight to London, the Eagles' return to Los Angeles will mark their longest trip of the season.
But if the league has grown beyond is own intellectual biases, and that always remains to be seen, they will have the Rams hosting games in prime time at the fabled, and yes aging, Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum.
There's no word on other potential Chiefs games but the team was given six primetime games last season.
- California governor says state's border troops won't enforce immigration
- Erdogan, Seeking to Solidify Power in Turkey, Calls for Early Elections
- What That 'Walking Dead' Finale Twist Could Mean for the Show's Future
- Verify: Is air quality in West Michigan getting better?
- Mata turns focus to FA Cup after miserable West Brom defeat
- Steven Spielberg to make Blackhawk movie for DC
- LeBron James Still Confident Despite Shocking Loss to Pacers
- Starbucks arrests spark protests in Philadelphia
- Kendrick Lamar becomes the first ever rapper to win a Pulitzer
- Kendrick Lamar Wins 2018 Pulitzer Prize in Music