The bride-to-be cut a stylish figure as she joined Prince Harry Wednesday for a youth forum celebrating the Commonwealth.
"I still have my ins there", he said.
"It is the moment which the media need on an occasion as significant and historic as this and I am sure there will be a kiss after the service on the steps of St. George's Chapel before the carriage procession begins".
He told the Mirror: "I've read that Meg wants to be like Diana". Caroline's sketches show a breathtaking gown with a sweetheart neckline and a low V back - a less formal dress than Duchess Kate wore for her wedding to Prince William.
"She certainly knew about Diana, she watched the funeral, she was very affected by it, she and her friends collected toys to give to needy children in response", Morton said.
The half-brother said he hoped senior royals might step in to ensure he and other relatives get invited to the wedding. Being photographed on red carpets had prepared her for the royal walkabouts and meeting the public.
"I am also incredibly grateful that the woman I am about to marry, Meghan, will be joining me in this work, of which she too is hugely excited to take part in". They were standing on the balcony of the Buckingham Palace at that time.
He added that it while this was something Ms Markle wanted, he did not think it was likely to happen.
- Students voice opinions during school walkout over gun violence
- Boston Stores announces going out of business sales
- Sixers' Joel Embiid remains doubtful for Game 3 vs. Miami Heat
- Lauren Bush Lauren gives birth 2 days after Barbara Bush's death
- The Position of the US Secretary of State Remains Uncertain
- Best ways to make your website stand out from the rest
- A look at Bill Cosby's testimony about quaaludes
- Police make fresh calls as opposition protests continue in Yerevan
- 'That's how she's wired': Southwest Airlines pilot lauded for handling crisis
- Homeland to End With Season 8