He was then asked about reports of transfer interest from Paris Saint-Germain and offered his response: "You know, if I listened to everyone, I would be everywhere".
"Right now I am at Man United and I am thinking exclusively about the present, the FA Cup and the coming World Cup", he said.
Alexis Sanchez of Manchester United argues with Mousa Dembele of Tottenham Hotspur during The Emirates FA Cup Semi Final between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley Stadium on April 21, 2018 in London, England.
"We're getting used to being in finals", Herrera said.
"We have ahead four games we need to be sure to play Champions League and for sure it will be a successful season if we are able to keep our position".
"I'm really confident in my team-mates", he said. "We just have to be more consistent".
Tottenham striker Harry Kane defended his form after their FA Cup semifinal defeat to Manchester United. "It's a small thing [and] it's a small detail but it does matter and I think he would have learned a lesson yesterday".
'He was saying that "I believe we are going to win but if we don't the season is a good season, a season where everyone is professional and everyone is bringing the club in the right direction". "It sounds a bit cliched maybe, but we need to learn from this as well and I still believe that there's so much more to come for us".
"It was great to win with Arsenal, and now with United, I demand more of myself every day and I am happy with the game and with the team".
"It was a unusual season for us", Lukaku added.
Their title challenge fell apart after losing 2-1 to runaway leaders Manchester City in December, crashed out of the Carabao Cup to Championship side Bristol City, and Sevilla dumped them out of the Champions League too. It's been hard, I think next year we have to go for it.
"But we know what we have to improve for next season and winning games like this is what we do".
- Apple likely to discontinue iPhone X this year
- Lauren Bush Lauren gives birth 2 days after Barbara Bush's death
- Pence hails 'the miracle of Israel's rebirth' in 70th birthday wishes
- Amir Khan knocks out Phil Lo Greco after just 40 seconds
- Las Vegas Golden Knights vs. Los Angeles Kings 4/17/18, Prediction & Odds
- Coca-cola Company (the) (NYSE:KO) Has Decline in Shorts
- Poll Shows Most American Students Fear School Shootings
- Iran threatens to 'vigorously' resume enrichment if US quits nuclear deal
- Top DJ Avicii, 28, found dead in Oman
- Students voice opinions during school walkout over gun violence