More important than the fixture list, though, will be the respective mindsets.
"Winning here was practically mission impossible, we can be happy because we have played against a great team which hasn't lost at home for so long", Koulibaly said.
"We believe in ourselves, in our style of football, in our players and our staff".
Marek Hamsik went closest for Napoli with an angled drive which flashed just past the right post.
Speaking after the game, the hero of Napoli's first victory at Allianz Stadium was adamant his side has always backed itself to keep the pressure on Massimiliano Allegri's men.
"It was an excellent performance because, to come here and make Juventus play on the back foot. that's hard for any team to do".
After all their sophisticated passing, it was an old-fashioned central defender's header which finally broke Juve's resistance.
Juventus have 85 points from 34 games with Napoli, bidding for a third Scudetto after 1987 and 1990, on 84.
"Yet another twist in the most compelling of Serie A seasons!"
But despite blasting "a awful game for both teams" Allegri said he could not reproach his side who have had a gruelling season, reaching the Champions League quarter-finals and the Italian Cup final.
And for most of the match it looked as if they hadn't taken those chances.
Atlanta beat Torino by the same score to go sixth, pushing AC Milan down to seventh and out of the Europa League places after their shock home 1-0 defeat by Benevento on Saturday.
Davide Faraoni, who used to play for Udinese, scored a late goal to help Crotone move two points clear of the relegation zone - and level on points with Chievo.
But the real damage to Juventus was the apparent muscle injury to veteran central defender Giorgio Chiellini which led to his leaving the pitch for the duration a few minutes later.
It is the biggest game of the Serie A season so far tonight as Juventus play Napoli in a crunch title clash.
And tests on Monday confirmed a tear to the biceps femoris, the club revealing the 33-year-old has already begun receiving treatment for the issue.
- Theresa May, Emmanuel Macron back up Trump on Syrian airstrikes
- Boston Stores announces going out of business sales
- Natalie Portman snubs 'Jewish Nobel' in apparent protest against Israel
- European Union rejects British proposals for post-Brexit Irish border
- Arizona Teachers Vote to Support a Walk Out Featured font size +
- Romelu Lukaku believes Manchester United can win the Premier League next season
- Mitch McConnell Puts Kibosh on Bill Protecting Robert Mueller
- Amir Khan knocks out Phil Lo Greco after just 40 seconds
- 'Westworld' Cast Reveals They Are Confused by Show's Timeline Too
- Bojan Bogdanovic Equals Club Record in NBA Playoffs