As Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson would have eloquently put it during his WWE days, "Finally...the Gronk...haaaasss come back to Foxboro!"
This will be his 9th season in the National Football League, and the end may be coming for potentially the best tight end to ever play.
With the training Gronkowski announced he has been doing, it does appear his focus this upcoming season is finishing the job the team couldn't finish in Super Bowl LII.
Gronkowski's career has been riddled with injuries, with the tight end playing through pain for much of his time in New England.
At long last, the Rob Gronkowski saga is over.
Dating back to the Drew Bledsoe trade 16 years ago, Belichick and the Patriots have not been afraid to let their players go to a division rival.
One can only assume that the Patriots will do right by Brady, arguably considered to be the greatest to ever play his position. Also, a big chunk of the reason Gronkowski has been so brilliant over the years is that he has Tom Brady throwing him the ball. "Looking forward to another championship run", Gronkowski said. During the offseason, he and his agent would not openly indicate which way he was leaning. So, of course it would be included in a serious announcement because, Gronk. He covers the New England Patriots and the NFL.
- International Monetary Fund says trade tensions hinder growth
- Natalie Portman snubs 'Jewish Nobel' in apparent protest against Israel
- Theresa May, Emmanuel Macron back up Trump on Syrian airstrikes
- Nicaragua scraps reform to end rallys
- Iran threatens to 'vigorously' resume enrichment if US quits nuclear deal
- Southwest cancels flights due to engine inspections
- For Trump, Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team
- European Union rejects British proposals for post-Brexit Irish border
- 'Westworld' Cast Reveals They Are Confused by Show's Timeline Too
- Bucks' Terry vows series will return to Milwaukee for Game 6