The Duchess of Cambridge went into labour in the early morning hours and was admitted into the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hosptial on St George's Day before 6 am. William took a short break from his parenting duties on April 25 in order to attend an Anzac Day Service of Commemoration and Thanksgiving at Westminster Abbey alongside brother Prince Harry, 33, and sister-in-law to-be Meghan Markle, 36. The new prince's first official visit from someone who isn't part of a glam squad or one of his siblings was from his aunt, Pippa Middleton, who is reportedly expecting her first child.
" The baby will be known as His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge".
People magazine notes that Packham, a British fashion house, designed all three of Middleton's post-birth outfits, including a blue-and-white polka dot dress that also paid tribute to her late mother-in-law.
Eugenie is due to Wednesday Jack Brooksbank after seven years together on October 12 in St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle - the same location where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will tie the knot on May 19.
William and Kate will share the name with the Queen and the rest of their family before making it public. At one stage, Carole moved in with Kate and William to support their growing family, and she will have her hands full as her other daughter is due to give birth at the end of this year.
- API reports surprise rise in United States oil inventories
- Theresa May, Emmanuel Macron back up Trump on Syrian airstrikes
- Peaceful border is an essential condition for smooth ties with China
- Romelu Lukaku believes Manchester United can win the Premier League next season
- Adrien Broner-Jessie Vargas Fight Ends in Majority Draw
- Judge 'rules out' Alfie going to Rome (2)
- Keys to a Columbus Blue Jackets Comeback in Games 6 and 7
- Govt will not tolerate atrocities against women: PM Modi
- Bojan Bogdanovic Equals Club Record in NBA Playoffs
- Severino leads Yankees past Blue Jays, 5-1