Possibly due to their later start in the tournament, India are one of only two teams who will have to play two games in three days - when they take on England on June 30 at Edgbaston and then Bangladesh on July 2 at the same venue. Why you are having a World Cup and then a Champions Trophy? All member women's teams will be awarded T20I status on July 1, 2018 whilst all member men's teams will be awarded T20I status on January 1, 2019 following the cut-off point for qualification to the ICC World T20 2020.
In the previous tournament, played in Australia and New Zealand, 14 teams were divided into two pools and the top four teams each from the two pools had advanced to the quarter-finals, the semi-finals and the final. This time again, the two sides will meet at the same venue on 19 June and this will be South Africa's sixth league match.
"We're honoured to be hosting one of England's games, and the India-Pakistan fixture is one of the biggest games in world cricket, watched by 324 million viewers on TV at last year's ICC Champions Trophy at Edgbaston".
In exclusive interview with The Guardian, De Villiers speaks candidly about the "rough" series against the Australians, one which he also describes as "the best series I have been a part of".
The tournament will see the return of the format which was used in 1992.
"We are putting together a panel, we are trying to confirm the availability but the people we are trying to get are those like Richie Richardson, Allan Border, Shaun Pollock to help us make some recommendations that will, in the end, prove an effective deterrent against poor player behaviour".
"It was probably more than 18 months ago that we commissioned drop-in portable pitches to be growing and potentially sent to the London Stadium. So I'm not that disappointed, if I'm honest". There will be 10 teams in place of 14 in the World Cup this time.
"This far out, England are favourites to win it", said Butcher. With 2019 edition being a 10-team World Cup and considering the fact that only 8 teams play Champions Trophy, the T20 format stands to benefit Associate members. This team is very talented.
Another much-awaited encounter between 2015 World Cup finalists Australia and New Zealand will take place on June 29 at Lord's. "I don't expect any of those things to befall England".
- Rob Gronkowski confirms he will play next season
- Kanye West sparks Twitter outrage as he declares support for Trump
- Bucks even up series against Boston behind 27 points from Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Comcast's €25bn bid for Sky sees Murdoch's Fox dropped
- Russell Westbrook & Paul George lead greatest comeback in OKC history
- US Dollar Jumps as Government Bond Yields Rise
- Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid live stream info, TV channel
- Sunday's National Hockey League roundup: Penguins eliminate Flyers with 8-5 victory
- Facebook Reveals The Lengthy Rulebook It Uses To Remove Posts
- Mgm Resorts International (MGM) Position Held by Fir Tree Inc