"Is that not allowed in America?" the reality star wrote.
Colbert noted that this "total bro-fest" was a huge moment for Trump, who hasn't been able to lock down much support from A-list celebrities, other than West. He's been earning himself massive amounts of backlash from fellow artists and the media for daring to express slightly positive thoughts about the president and right-leaning thinkers such as Candace Owens and Scott Adams. "That's why I love him and respect him and in a few years when someone else says the same exact thing but they aren't labeled the way he is and you will all praise them!"
Away from the chat about "dragon energy" and MAGA hats, it's been easy to forget in the past 24 hours that Ye initially piqued the interest of his fans earlier this week by teasing a whole raft of upcoming projects - including his next solo record. He is my brother.
After going on a Twitter spree saying that he is all about love and has no political affiliations, he said, "I'm all the way out the sunken place". That's what makes us individuals.
But many left-leaning artists have turned on the rapper - and reduced themselves to hollow name-calling.
Howard E. King, a lawyer who has represented West in business and litigation over the past two years, said, "He notified us over the weekend that he appreciated everything we had done for him and he was taking all of his legal work in-house". "I don't agree with everything Trump does".
Kanye West previews new music. They believe what they believe and they're proud of it. Well, I got a lot, I got a lot of support.
"He has good taste", the president interrupted.
"He sees that stuff and he's smart", the real estate magnate continued.
"Get Out" director Jordan Peele tweeted that he was "inspired" to begin writing a "Get Out 2" script while Kumail Nanjiani said, "This was the worst twitter day in Twitter history". Even if you're a celeb who is granted certain privileges that others are not. "I feel when people think of MAGA they don't think of empathy", the Grammy winning musician went on to tweet. Yeezy has a bunch of projects scheduled to drop and he's chose to flip the script, confusing even his closest associates, but we know in some way it's all about the promotion.
- James Harden makes worrying claim, talks Houston Rockets title chances
- Mgm Resorts International (MGM) Position Held by Fir Tree Inc
- Verdict on Asaram: Security beefed up in Rajasthan, Gujarat and Haryana
- Comcast's €25bn bid for Sky sees Murdoch's Fox dropped
- US Dollar Jumps as Government Bond Yields Rise
- Russell Westbrook & Paul George lead greatest comeback in OKC history
- API reports surprise rise in United States oil inventories
- Waffle House shooting suspect asks for lawyer as he's arrested
- Kanye West Supports Donald Trump with 'Make America Great Again' Hat
- Sunday's National Hockey League roundup: Penguins eliminate Flyers with 8-5 victory