Stoke have kept a joint league-low five clean sheets, equal with Bournemouth.
"There is no chance for the weekend, no chance for Wednesday and then it could be hard [for Chelsea]".
NAIJ.com previously reported that Premier League giants Liverpool have thrashed AS Roma 5 - 2 in their Champions League semi finals first leg clash at Anfield.
"Sadio was just visiting a friend!"
"As you can imagine all our thoughts and prayers at this moment are with Sean and his family", said the Reds boss, who at his pre-match press conference wore a Liverbird badge in the colours of the Irish tricolour in support of Cox and his family.
The winger returned to the training ground in the early afternoon to begin his treatment programme and told onlookers that the problem wasn't serious and that he should be fine for the game against Roma.
"If we can take it to the last day".
Liverpool still need to pick up two more wins to guarantee a place in the Champions League next season with both Spurs and Chelsea having a game in hand of them.
It was only the ninth time in Reds history two substitutes had found the net for the club in the same league game.
Stoke are winless in 11 league fixtures since beating Huddersfield 2-0 at home in Paul Lambert's first game in charge (D6, L5).
Lambert acknowledged the tremendous task facing his players on Merseyside, but has urged them to embrace the occasion. Other teams have got tough run-ins. There's a chance for tomorrow, we may use that chance.
"Personally I love the pressure, if you don't enjoy that side of things then I think you are in the wrong game". We have to embrace it because what a stadium that is to play in.
"As a group we won't be affected by it".
"I am not going to sugar-coat it, we know that we have to go there and we have to get the three points".
The hosts could be without Sadio Mane, who faces a late fitness test after picking up a minor knock against the Giallorossi in midweek.
Stoke manager Paul Lambert has refused to write off their Premier League survival prospects after a frustrating 1-1 home draw with Burnley left the Potters four points from a position of safety with three matches to play.
Stoke are expected to be without Lee Grant, Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting and Kevin Wimmer for the trip to Merseyside.
- Bucks even up series against Boston behind 27 points from Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Ronny Jackson, Trump's pick for veterans affairs secy, withdraws nomination
- LeBron James sends best wishes to Cleveland Browns in NFL Draft
- Browns draft Miami defensive end, music producer Chad Thomas
- United Kingdom court rejects appeal for terminally ill boy Alfie Evans
- Avicii's family release statement following EDM star's death
- Wenger set for for Old Trafford farewell
- US Dollar Jumps as Government Bond Yields Rise
- Kanye West's tweets about Trump spark debate on race and politics
- Manchester United boss Mourinho hints at future friendship with Wenger