Although it brought fourth a lot of controversy, Netflix's 13 Reasons Why was a huge hit past year.
13 Reasons why is set to arrive on Netflix on May 18th.
Rumors of a possible third season were first sparked after the West Sonoma County Union High School District board approved a third licensing agreement with Paramount Pictures.
In the video, we're introduced to this season's form of outdated media: Polaroid photos.
With Hannah's tapes now public, her final words are sure to be dissected in the court case against Liberty High school.
The tapes, apparently, were just the beginning.
Season 1 of 13 Reasons Why drew controversy for its handling of topics including suicide, bullying and depression.
The second season picks up after the death of teenager Hannah (Langford), who left behind 13 tapes for Clay (Minnette) and various classmates to explain what led to her suicide.
The show has been labelled controversial after many being claimed it glamorizes mental health, however others have praised the show, saying how it has helped them talk about their own struggles. Netflix will launch the second season of the critically acclaimed series on Friday, May 18, 2018. Polaroids are flying everywhere as we see Clay get ready for his court hearing in Hannah's (Katherine Langford) case.
Although Jay Asher's novel, on which the first season is based, does not have a sequel, the author said he would be open to continuing the story. In season 2, one of the mysteries is a series of mysterious polaroids that will shed a light on the sexual assaults at the school that was kept secret.
Netflix is the world's leading Internet television network with over 117 million members in over 190 countries enjoying more than 125 million hours of TV shows and movies per day, including original series, documentaries and feature films.
- Armenian opposition leader says assured Russian Federation won't intervene in crisis
- Terrorist Documented Sabotaging Camera on Gaza Border
- USC's Sam Darnold selected third by the New York Jets; instant reaction
- Mobile, Sprint will finally get hitched in $26B mega mobile deal
- Israel says Iran lied on nuclear arms, pressures U.S. to scrap deal
- WinView Games Playbook: Lightning vs Bruins
- ValuEngine Upgrades Crown Castle International (CCI) to Buy
- Carlos Carvalhal urges Swansea to keep momentum despite Chelsea defeat
- Raptors oust Wizards...Pacers blow out Cavs to force Game 7
- Facebook announces new privacy control called "Clear History"