And both are demanding the video assistant referee (VAR) be installed immediately in the top club competition.
Roma was eliminated from the semifinals 7-6 on aggregate despite beating Liverpool 4-2 on Wednesday (Thursday NZT).
The Costa Rican may have been at fault for the opening goal of the tie, as he allowed Joshua Kimmich to score from the tightest of angles, but without him, Real Madrid wouldn't be in the final.
Roma could have had a penalty shortly after the hour mark, but Liverpool got away with an evident handball by Trent Alexander-Arnold as he blocked a close-range effort from El Shaarawy. "You just can't let stuff like this happen". The Dutchman's calm and composed nature has been vital for Jurgen Klopp's side throughout the knockout stages.
"For sure, we are talking about a coach who is showing in every moment great passion for football", Conte said of Klopp.
Liverpool FC beat AC Milan on penalties in the Champions League final in 2005 before the Reds lost 2-1 to the Italian giants in Athens two seasons later. "Now we will go to Kiev which sounds insane but it's true. If we had won them, it would have been slightly different at least". It was nearly the flawless game - which we didn't manage at Anfield. We came in as qualifiers and now we're in the final and will go to Kiev.
GETTY Liverpool will face Real Madrid in the Champions League final
The five-times European champions, who will face holders Real Madrid in the May 26 final, suffered a nerve-shredding second half as the Italians pinned them back and scored twice late on through Radja Nainggolan.
Thursday's Gazzetta dello Sport headline read, "Roma da applause" (Roma should be applauded) while Corriere dello Sport wrote, "Un'altra ingiustizia!"
Roma have still to win a trophy since becoming the first Serie A club to be foreign owned in 2011, although they have finished as Serie A runners-up three times during that period.
"I congratulate my team-mates".
'We know as a team how to play finals - and we will be ready'. Third in the league and in the Champions League final. Real were three up by half-time through Cristiano Ronaldo and a brace from Karim Benzema and a Liverpool comeback never looked on the cards. It was so loud at one point that the Champions League anthem couldn't be heard.
"His important day is Monday, then we can make the decision if he starts training with us", the German said. "We need to learn from our mistakes".
- Takeaways from Round 1 of the 2018 NFL Draft
- Unemployment falls below 4 percent for first time since 2000
- Europa League: Atletico Madrid Boss Diego Simeone Banned For Final vs Marseille
- Cambridge Analytica says its shutting down
- #IfSlaveryWasAChoice: Kanye tells TMZ slavery was a choice
- Connect Group PLC (CNCT) Receives Average Recommendation of "Buy" from Analysts
- Free 2018 World Cup Update coming to Federation Internationale de Football Association 18 on May 29
- Saddled with curse, Justify goes for Kentucky win
- Macron And Trump Planted A Tree At The WH - It Just Disappeared
- Early Voting Up; County Primary Election Day Tuesday