So in case you were of the opinion that Sonam took a break ahead of her wedding to rejuvenate herself, you have the answer now. As per Mumbai daily's sources Anand won't be at Cannes and the couple won't have time to go on a honeymoon before October. The former which celebrated Sridevi's sheer brilliance as a dancer is also one of the most popular numbers at Indian weddings.
The Bollywood actress and fashionista Sonam Kapoor is about to get hitched in four days.
Anil Kapoor will be seen dancing to the tunes of the song My Name is Lakhan from the movie Ram Lakhan (released in 1989). In the same year, Anand was seen holding hands with Sonam Kapoor at her cousin Akshay Marwah's Roka ceremony. Sanjay Kapoor posed for the shutterbugs and later shared the photo on Instagram with the caption, "The chacha is ready, balle balle". Also, Sonam's mother Sunita Kapoor and brother Harshvardhan Kapoor will also not be performing at the wedding. Arjun Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and Jacqueline Fernandez seem to be having a lot of fun during Sonam's wedding preparations. Prepping for their performances, Kapoor clan and other members of Tinsel Town are sweating hard to break the dance floor at Sonam's D-Day. Sonam's to-be-husband Anand himself reached Bombay on Friday. The bride-to-be Sonam Kapoor was recently spotted wearing a Masaba saree with beau Anand Ahuja in Bandra. There are also reports that Sonam will be wearing designer Anamika Khanna and Anand will be donning Raghavendra Rathore on their big day and we can not wait to see the couple in their bride and groom avatars.
- Iran Accuses Trump of 'Bullying' as Nuclear Deal Deadline Nears
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Wenger 'very sad' to leave Arsenal with Europa League heartbreak
- Cowboys TE Jason Witten retires after 15 seasons
- Smart money points to Trump charge
- San Jose Sharks get chomped by Las Vegas Golden Knights in overtime
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho explains Alexis Sanchez omission
- Elon Musk accepts his move to snub Tesla analysts was 'foolish'
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab
- Iran Not Willing to Accept Changes to Nuclear Agreement