It took place in the main mall hallway, near the employee entrance by the Forever 21 store and Johnny Rockets restaurant, according to a witness.
Thursday, may 3, in the American city of Nashville, Tennessee, unknown opened fire in a shopping Mall Opry Mills.
The men involved, both 22, were previously known to Nashville police, Aaron said.
Investigators don't believe there are any additional threats, but are sweeping the mall just in case. Young was kept at a distance but says she found out her daughter was safe, but still trapped inside during the police sweep of the complex. On Thursday (5/3), news broke of gun shots from inside the Nashville-area mall where 22-year-old Demarco Churchwell was shot and killed.
Several people inside the mall took to social media and reported hiding in storage and bathrooms.
Authorities said she did not have a valid handgun permit.
The shooting created temporary chaos inside the mall, one of the biggest in the state. "I would like to see I need to get to her".
One person is in critical condition after a dispute at a mall in Nashville escalated to a shooting.
The Gaylord Opryland Hotel, was placed on lockdown when the shooting occurred, but it has since been lifted. The shooting victim was very critically injured and taken to Skyline Medical where he died. Regal Opry Mills 20 movie theater evacuated, police and helicopters outside.
Meanwhile, people approached the mall concerned for loved ones there.
The mall is adjoining to the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville. One person down at Old Navy.
- Europa League: Atletico Madrid Boss Diego Simeone Banned For Final vs Marseille
- Tory Brexiters believe local election results are vindication
- Sonam Kapoor Wedding Venues Revealed on Social Media
- Liverpool remain Real's last executioner in a European Cup final
- Trump refunded €108K hush money his lawyer gave porn star stormy
- The Right Place for Drug Rehab
- The Kentucky Derby: five reasons why you shouldn't miss it
- Indian police arrest 14 in rape, killing of girl
- United States interest rate rise in June '100% certain' after Fed delays
- Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho explains Alexis Sanchez omission