The first step into repairing the problem is by fixing the rear camera. Apple has reportedly acknowledged the issue and is instructing Apple Stores and Authorized Apple Service Providers to replace the handset with a new unit. provided if preliminary repairs do not fix the issue.
Apple has admitted that one of the most hyped features on its newest smartphones - Face ID - isn't working properly for everyone.
It sounds like there might be a connection between the iPhone X back camera failure and the front TrueDepth sensor system. Again, it's a complex system, and it's evidently one that can be repaired relatively easily, or not at all. "The telephoto is connected to the true depth and was not working", a Reddit user said.
Before bringing the phone in for fix, Apple has advised customers to "disconnect or power off any Bluetooth headsets or other audio accessories connected to their iPhone to see if that alleviates the problem". MacRumors managed to get their hands-on a copy of instruction manual which was issued by Apple to help the authorized service centers perform repairs.
It's a good thing that Apple is replacing the whole iPhone X unit marred with the Face ID issue. After discreetly addressing the microphone problem in iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, Apple is now doing the same for another serious problem in the iPhone X, which was labeled the world's best-selling smartphone in Q1 2018. If not, Apple is asking for a "whole unit replacement" rather than a same-unit display fix. Apple has claimed that this new Face ID should replace the conventional Touch ID that was introduced with the iPhone 5s. The lenses differ on which they do. In the past, users have come forward linking failures of Face ID and the rear camera. The wide angle did those who worked and is joined to the front-facing camera.
It's hard to see how a rear camera failure could lead to issues with Face ID given its location. Some users have reported problems with the device's Face ID facial recognition feature, which may now be solved by simply giving the customer a new phone.
- What prompted 'Tolet' director Chezhian to boycott National Film Awards ceremony?
- MI keep breathing; beat KXIP by 6 wickets
- Anti-India Protests In Kashmir Follow Reported Killing Of Rebels
- Pakistan Interior Minister recovering after assassination attempt
- Rebels, Indian troops clash in Kashmir's main city; 1 killed
- Lightning nix Bruins with win in Game 5
- Manchester United coach in intensive care after surgery
- Nobel Prize In Literature For 2018 Cancelled Over Sexual Misconduct Scandal
- Explosion in Gaza building kills six Hamas members
- Tory Brexiters believe local election results are vindication