"We had the will to win, to keep the hope alive that we can get a place in the Champions League", Conte added.
The Reds will then turn their focus to the Champions League final on Saturday, May 26, where Klopp's men face Real in Kiev. "We need to win at home to Brighton, they need to win at Newcastle".
"Yes I think it was a dive, wasn't it?"
Sturridge has scored just three goals this season across only 613 minutes of football, with his career now appearing to have gone badly off track.
Liverpool are in a curious spot at the moment.
The Italian said: "They are very risky, these three strikers".
So, in a weird way, the fact that Liverpool are likely to be under a bit of pressure going into their final Premier League game of the season might actually help them.
Huddersfield gave their survival hopes a huge boost with a point that moves it three clear of the bottom three ahead of its midweek trip to Chelsea.
Chelsea also play host to Huddersfield on Wednesday, and a win would see them move level with Liverpool - though its the Reds who now hold a far superior goal difference (+42 to +27).
"I hate the result".
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp was not happy to see Mohamed Salah booked for diving against Chelsea. David Wagner's side managed to frustrate Manchester City at the Etihad last weekend, suggesting they could repeat this trick in London, although the Terriers are yet another bottom-half club who achieve very little on the road against the top six. It is hard to prepare for the match when I have only one striker.
However, his manager felt the 25-year-old may have been frustrated by not getting some other decisions at the Bridge: "With all the other situations, he couldn't get any foul any more".
"I'm not shocked or surprised that happened today", Klopp said.
In the return match of the Champions League semi-final between As Roma and Liverpool, the Reds even became the first team to score a goal in the Roman stadium. However, that their formidable home form has only been good enough for a sixth-placed finish, only underlines just how poor Wenger's final season has been on the road. "I saw Brighton against United on Friday and it didn't look like an easy game, but this is football and if you want guarantees, you really need to do something else".
- GST Council defers sugar cess decision, says FM Jaitley
- Buffett urges investors to get an early start
- Nobel Prize In Literature For 2018 Cancelled Over Sexual Misconduct Scandal
- Anti-India Protests In Kashmir Follow Reported Killing Of Rebels
- Activision Blizzard Made $1.97 Billion in First Quarter Revenue
- Pakistan Interior Minister recovering after assassination attempt
- Indian police arrest 14 in rape, killing of girl
- Woman bets $18, wins $1.2 million on Kentucky Derby
- Winnipeg Jets inching closer to series win with big victory in Nashville
- One person shot in 'dispute' at Nashville's Opry Mills Mall