THE publication of a photograph of Spain's Alfred and Amaia taken during rehearsals for the Eurovision Song Contest nearly led to the country being expelled from the competition on Saturday.
It is prohibited to copy and republish the text of this publication without a written permission from UAB "BNS".
Eurovision rules state that each country's broadcaster must air all the entries in full, and can not censor any of the performances.
The second leg of the semi-finals will air on Thursday, where the remainder of the hopefuls will battle it out. Following the results announcement, a joint press conference with all 10 tonight's qualifiers is going to take place in a few minutes.
But the main event, and reason we all tune in, is the Grand Final which starts at the brisk morning time of 5am AEST, Sunday May 12. She will be performing her song "We Got Love".
Speaking at the first semi-final, the singer whose real name is Susanna Marie Cork, said she was excited for Saturday, adding: "It's such a dream".
In Australia, SBS is the only broadcaster with rights to Eurovision.
The BBC has an all-LGBT commentary line-up this year. No one was expecting to get through to the finals this year and we're all shocked!
In the U.S., the May 12 final is airing live on LogoTV at 3pm EST, with commentary from Ross Mathews and Shangela from RuPaul's Drag Race.
If you want all the Eurovision action without the commentating, you can live stream all the shows on Eurovision's official YouTube channel.
- Why Did A Military Contractor Pay Trump Lawyer's Hush-Money Account?
- GGG equals record after second round KO
- English Premier League: Matchday 37 Saturday lineup
- Woman bets $18, wins $1.2 million on Kentucky Derby
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un visits China, meets with Xi Jinping
- Golden Knights, Lightning close out playoff series
- Apple will fix or replace iPhone X's with Face ID issues
- Day gets wet, but leads Wells Fargo by two strokes
- Chelsea vs Liverpool: What Hazard said about Giroud's performance
- Big Buff has Jets on verge of West final