"I obviously chose my mum because I've been chosen on leadership opportunities from the community and who's enabled me to be that leader - my parents".
Speaking about when she first met the royal couple, Leonora explained: 'They don't speak to us like they're royalty, they speak to us like we're friends. As with most traditional ceremonies, the bride's family will be seated on the left and the groom's on the right.
The coin was designed by Westport, Ont. artist, Joel Kimmel, and features Canadian maple leaves around the edges, as well as English roses and shells from Prince Harry's coat of arms. The Prince is still recovering from his hip replacement surgery.
Is this going to be her "something new" when she walks down the aisle? Harry's brother Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton welcomed their third child last month. Prince George and Princess Charlotte are expected to be a page boy and bridesmaid.
The prince and his American bride will Wednesday in the castle's gothic St George's Chapel a week on Saturday, when thousands of spectators and media will descend on the town. Check out how the Lego version of the mini royal wedding and Windsor castle was pieced together. One wrote, "Wow I thought this was a real picture", while another added, "They got her So right!"
"What do you get a princess?" Most princesses like frogs I heard.
- $3.99 Per Month, Cloud Save, NES Games And Special Offers
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Indian Team against Afghanistan and Ireland/ England tours announced
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Android P will be the most secure version yet
- Priyanka Chopra looks divine in Elegant red dress-Met Gala 2018
- Why Did A Military Contractor Pay Trump Lawyer's Hush-Money Account?
- 71st edition of Cannes festival kicks off today
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Big Buff has Jets on verge of West final