Liverpool will be based at the Marbella Football Centre, a venue they know well.
If Liverpool lose and Chelsea beat Newcastle, Klopp's side will finish outside the top four.
Would Liverpool or Chelsea have to face a Champions League play-off for finishing in 4th place? This is due to a combination of factors.
As the Premier League table now stands, barring Chelsea winning by an unheard of margin, Liverpool need just a draw at Anfield to secure a place in next season's Champions League.
Lallana's return could not be better timed with the Champions League final against Real Madrid little more than two weeks away and Gareth Southgate naming his squad for the World Cup in Russian Federation on May 16.
The 25-year-old has, however, proved his doubters wrong as he has gone on to score 43 goals in all competitions for the Merseyside outfit this season, and has now firmly established himself as one of the best players in world football.
Discussing a playing style that has given him plenty of headaches down the years, Guardiola acknowledged Klopp's more direct approach when compared to his own - servicing the forward talents of Roberto Firmino, Sadio Mane and PFA and FWA Player of the Year Mohamed Salah - can be particularly potent.
"We have lost important players to injuries through bad luck and the knock-on effect has meant more physical and mental pressure on the lads who have to keep going and keep going. I won't lie, of course, I am", Ramy Abbas told Anfield Edition.
However, Chelsea wasted a golden opportunity to move level on points with Liverpool after being held to a 1-1 draw by Huddersfield Town at Stamford Bridge in midweek. With a two-week break until the final, fatigue shouldn't really come into it too much.
The Reds will take on La Liga giants Real Madrid after a dramatic 7-6 aggtegate win against AS Roma in the previous round. In fact, many would say that it was a magnificent bargain for Liverpool.
Brighton are available at [19.0] but there is a reason why the visitors are trading at such big odds.
Lallana has played only 13 games this season but his manager Jurgen Klopp expects this match will be his 100th league appearance for Liverpool.
"But there's no doubt about the huge influence he's had on them this season".
- BoE keeps rates on hold pending economy's performance in 2H2018
- Pochettino Proud To See Tottenham Bag UCL Berth At Makeshift Wembley Home
- Google to warn when humans chat with convincing bots
- Toronto Raptors Fire Coach Dwane Casey After Postseason Exit
- Paris knife attacker was born in 1997 in Chechnya
- Seth Meyers Takes a Closer Look at Michael Cohen's Slush Fund
- High-voltage campaign for K'taka elections ends; voting tomorrow
- ISIL sympathizer likely behind church attacks
- Are Israel and Iran inching closer to war?
- SpaceX is about to test its new rocket for astronauts