"Armenia's normal development, security and worldwide reputation depend on our stance towards these matters", Nikol Pashinyan said, stating that at the moment Armenia's global rating is at a very high level and it's a great opportunity to turn it into foreign policy achievements. "I can assure you that there is basically a consensus on this issue in Armenia, and nobody has cast doubt and, I think, will cast doubt on the strategic importance of Russian-Armenian relations", he said.
"The bilateral relations between Armenia and Moldova are developing dynamically".
Pashinian said he hoped there would be a "new impulse for these relations", both in terms of politics and trade.
According to the press statement of the Armenian government, the two PMs have agreed to meet in the near future. Armenia's parliament elected the new prime minister on May 8, after almost two weeks of opposition protests.
After the "velvet revolution" victory, Pashinyan did not make such harsh criticisms of the Eurasian Economic Union. "But this does not mean that we are saying that there are no problems", Pashinyan said.
He also called on the two countries' businesspeople to invest in Armenia.
Armenian President Armen Sarkissian has made all of the appointments to the country's new government, the president's office said Saturday, Sputnik reported.
"The JCPOA guarantees peace and stability in the region and Armenia has never been -and will never be- a part of any move against Iran", added Pashinyan. "I think no one should yield to temptation of giving wrong assessment to the political situation", he said.
The Head of Armenia congratulated Putin on May Day holidays.
Russian Federation did not intervene militarily, but was in close contact with Armenian politicians during the protests. 59 MPs voted for Pashinyan, the opposition leader, 42 MPs voted against.
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Angry and frustration as Edmund's run comes to an end — Madrid Open
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- See The Official Teaser & Poster For "Bohemian Rhapsody" Biopic
- Oil Rises to New Three-Year Highs
- Malaysia's Mahathir says anti-fake news law to be given "proper" definition
- Top smartphones for gaming
- 2015 nuclear deal should have targeted Iran's policies
- Tottenham 5-4 Leicester City: Wild win for Spurs