"And our rhythm was not so high because of course the last week we trained not too much".
"Maybe this record will be broken but it will be hard", said the former Barcelona and Bayern Munich coach. "To achieve 100 points was something that no one ever did".
Kevin de Bruyne suspects that 100-point total will never be bettered.
"We had the challenge to break records". "To enjoy it we had to win it". In that system used by the manager, Duffy did pretty well to keep his goal away from danger and deserves to stand as one of the best defenders in the league this season.
"The Golden Boot went down to the final day, and although Salah looked to be in the driving seat for most of the season, he wasn't in the frame before it started and that left us way ahead".
His side have one last chance to atone for an underwhelming fifth-placed finish - which condemned them to a place in next term's Europa League - when they face United at Wembley on Saturday.
"I think the few points we did in the first 20 games - just 13 - made it hard to recover and achieve a better position".
As for this season's showpiece, Lovren said: 'We'll be ready.
The Ivory Coast worldwide played his final game for City in the 3-1 home win over Brighton in their penultimate game of the campaign, and with the season over he has shared his final goodbye to the fans.
"We deserved more against Everton and Chelsea, we got nothing and they were crucial".
Things are, however, gloomy at Stamford Bridge after Antonio Conte's men failed to qualify for the Champions League on Sunday.
City also set the record for most successive victories earlier in the season but Guardiola said he is more proud of the way they played than for any particular record. "I know you need some luck to score these type of goals but we tried".
It seemed City would miss out on the landmark achievement as a spirited Southampton side came close to holding them to a goalless draw. The reality is that it is hard to top a domestic campaign when City dropped only 14 points. United ruleBut the Red Devils were on TV more often than City, 28 to 26, which helped them pick up more cash from the Premier League.
- Spanish Grand Prix driver ratings: Hamilton ideal , Verstappen on song, Vettel struggles
- Lethal Weapon Recasts Lead With Seann William Scott as New Character
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. Boston Red Sox
- Malaysia's Mahathir says anti-fake news law to be given "proper" definition
- Players' Championship: Webb Simpson had to "battle through" for TPC Sawgrass win
- Tottenham 5-4 Leicester City: Wild win for Spurs
- DPS holds memorial service in honor of fallen officers
- Nawaz Sharif 'Speaking Modi's Words' On Mumbai Attacks: Top 10 Developments
- Mother's Day: Messages, Wishes And Images To Share With Your Mom
- Are Israel and Iran inching closer to war?