Days after her emotional Might eight finale, Perrette, who starred as Abby Sciuto for 15 seasons, spoke out about her latest departure from the CBS drama on Twitter. An unnamed source said they believe that Mark blamed himself for Pauley leaving the show and wanted to make things right. "Please leave me alone", she tweeted. But at what cost? "Just know, I'm trying to do the right thing, but maybe silence isn't the right thing about crime. I'm..." According to the actress, a "publicity machine" is working hard to keep her quiet. "Trying to remain calm. he did it".
In another tweet, she shared her history of involvement in anti-bullying programs. However now I KNOW as a result of it was ME! It's horrifying. I left. Stay protected. Nothing really is really worth your safety.
On Monday, Perrette sent a series of tweets alleging the existence of false reporting about her and urging fans to "tell someone" if they find themselves in an unsafe situation. "He did it", she tweeted.
Sadly, Pauley Perrette is just one of many women who have come forward with allegations of sexual misconduct and assault since 2017. "We took the matter critically and labored together with her to discover a decision". "We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows".
'It's sad, But I hope hope hope you will all watch, ' she said.
On May 12, however, after her final episode aired, Perrette took to Twitter with a cryptic message, the implication of which is that she actually left the show because something unsavory was happening on set.
The actress revealed in an interview that she would be taking some time to relax before continuing her career. "He did it", she cryptically tweeted, not naming any names.
A rep for CBS did not immediately respond to TheWrap's request for comment, nor did a rep for producer and co-star Mark Harmon.
- Nawaz Sharif 'Speaking Modi's Words' On Mumbai Attacks: Top 10 Developments
- Tottenham 5-4 Leicester City: Wild win for Spurs
- Lethal Weapon Recasts Lead With Seann William Scott as New Character
- Apple, Goldman Sachs planning Pay-branded credit card
- Toronto Blue Jays vs. Boston Red Sox
- Simpson extends Players lead to 7 shots
- Angry and frustration as Edmund's run comes to an end — Madrid Open
- Donnelly Becomes 2nd Democrat To Support CIA Nominee Haspel
- Spanish Grand Prix driver ratings: Hamilton ideal , Verstappen on song, Vettel struggles
- Players' Championship: Webb Simpson had to "battle through" for TPC Sawgrass win