"As I predicted, I found him a hero who is stronger than the injury and enthusiastic to resume on the road to championship and distinction", El-Sisi said.
He tallied 43 goals between the Premier League, FA Cup and Champions League, including 10 in the European championships, which ended harshly for the Salah-less Liverpool in a 3-1 defeat to Real Madrid on Saturday.
Pons feared the worst as soon as Salah went to ground following the tussle with Sergio Ramos at the Olimpiyskiy Stadium.
The 25-year-old Salah had a breakout season with the Liverpool and scored 44 goals in all the competitions and is also the Golden Boot 2017/18 victor in the Premier League.
The fate of Salah's participation in the World up remains unclear.
"I've filed a lawsuit and complaint to Federation Internationale de Football Association".
"The most important thing is that I know how to be professional and when you come on you need to try to make an impact and I did that".
"I'll ask for compensation, which could exceed €1 billion, for the physical and psychological harm that Ramos gave Salah and the Egyptian people". "Instead of winning matches fairly, he uses tricks that defy the spirit of the game and fair play", the petition reads.
And according to Madrid-based daily Marca, Liverpool forward Salah and Chelsea winger Eden Hazard are two of the players the club could target as Bale's replacement this summer.
It appeals to UEFA and Federation Internationale de Football Association asking the organisations to take measures against Ramos to "keep the spirit of the game".
And after the game on Saturday, the Wales all-time record goalscorer revealed he may have to seek greener pastures after lifting his fourth UEFA Champions League title.
- White House Lawyer Joins Secret Briefings About FBI Informant
- Cleveland Cavaliers Beat Boston Celtics in Seven Games
- Stanley Cup Finals A Battle Of Unexpected Teams
- 'I hope this works,' Sask. premier says of Trans Mountain deal
- Trump confirms senior North Korean official en route to US
- Aleksandar Mitrovic hints at Fulham stay after return to Premier League
- Zidane makes a big decision with Bale ahead of UCL final
- Irish Citizens Vote to Repeal its National Abortion Ban by a Landslide
- U.S. sanctions on Venezuela to continue, Pence says
- The president talks North Korea after meeting with Joshua Holt