Then Drake made a decision to clap back less than 24 hours, attacking Pusha's persona as well as his relationship with Kanye in his "Duppy Freestyle". Pusha T, 41, just seemed to call it a fact in his latest clap back track in his rap war with Drizzy. "I'm here for the sport of it, but when it gets personal, it gets personal".
Take a look every topic Pusha T touched on in his ruthless diss. "That man is sick, sick, sick".
"Coincidentally. tomorrow is World MS Day", Shebib tweeted Tuesday.
"Regardless of the original context, the negative spin implied by Pusha T has got the Internet buzzing, and those involved in the whole ordeal are looking to control the situation", wrote Hypebeast. Many have pointed out how savage the attack was, considering Shebib was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in his early 20s.
He adds: "You are hiding a child, let that boy come home/ Deadbeat mothaf*cka, playin' border patrol, ooh/ Adonis is your son". Last Friday, Pusha T stirred up his beef with Drake on diss track "Infrared", featured on his new album Daytona.
Drake's alleged baby mother, former porn star Sophie Brussaux, becomes the next target on Pusha's hit list. Music fired back a scathing rebuttal called "The Story Of Adidon", potentially revealing the name of Drake's upcoming collaboration with adidas. Rather, it comes from a photo shoot Drake did with photographer David Leyes.
- White House Lawyer Joins Secret Briefings About FBI Informant
- Gladu Critical Of Trans Mountain Pipeline Purchase
- Starbucks closed this afternoon for 'racial bias education'
- Stanley Cup Finals A Battle Of Unexpected Teams
- Subtropical Storm Alberto to make landfall on Florida Panhandle within hours
- Memorial Day gas prices highest in 4 years
- Jaw-dropping scenes from the Ellicott City flood
- 'I hope this works,' Sask. premier says of Trans Mountain deal
- Ramos: petition for Salah tussle punishment draws 350,000
- Egypt's Salah out for up to four weeks says Liverpool physio