While the Cavaliers made the greatest comeback in NBA Finals history from 3-1 down to beat Golden State in 2016, no team has ever rallied from 3-0 down to win the title. The Cavs, however, may be living in the past too much, resulting in the 0-2 hole they now face in the 2018 NBA Finals.
Cleveland needs to be at its best to win games in this series, and the Warriors don't need to be ideal to win.
"That's the biggest thing", Kerr said while speaking to reporters on June 5 before the Warriors practiced at The Q. "Anything we run for him, they switch out, deny and take it away. How much more picking up of my teammates do you want me to do?'" Their role-players are usually strong in front of the home-crowd, and they will need all their contributions to bring the series back to 2-1 in Game 3 on Wednesday night (Thursday morning IST). "It was just like, 'Why wouldn't we? We had to take advantage of it and get everybody excited to play and not worry about what was next".
"They're a unsafe ballclub no matter what", James said.
"I don't care. I don't care at all", James said.
"I never woke up and was like, 'All right, let's go get nine threes and get the record.' It was more so about playing the game the right way, having good intentions out there on the court and good things happen".
The Dubs won a regular season record of 73 games but were unable to win the championship despite putting themselves in a dominant position. "When somebody says they don't want to come to the White House, he disinvites them".
"We have to embrace whatever happens and look forward to a insane, crazy environment against a team that's desperate". There's no, like, OK, you're down 2-0 and you feel better than when you were down 2-0 before.
The Warriors will be happy to see that Curry played at full-swagger and the rest of their offence clicked. We know coming on the road, it will be tougher. His team trailed 107-106 as the clock wound down in the final seconds of regulation. Fifty-one points in Game 1 against Golden State.
James followed up his 51-point performance in game one with 29 points, 13 assists and nine rebounds in a far tamer finals sequel - and a much more lopsided one - minus the utter craziness of a drama-packed opener three days prior.
- Facebook gave Apple, Microsoft and, er, BlackBerry 'deep access' to user data
- Miss America Pageant Ends Swimsuit Competition
- Sessions: DOJ Is 'Pleased' At Supreme Court's 'Masterpiece Cakeshop' Ruling
- Giuliani says legal battle would ensue if Mueller subpoenas President Trump
- What to Watch for in California's Wild Primaries
- MacOS Mojave unveiled at Apple's WWDC 2018 event
- Rumored Apple initiative to curb smartphone use sounds just like Google’s
- Egypt Announce Final World Cup Squad, Cut Six!
- White House Announces Venue for Trump-Kim Summit in Singapore
- Asus' upcoming 'ROG Balteus' mousepad will contain Qi wireless charging tech