One of the keys of us getting through these two matches was to try and make sure every member of our squad gets game time.
Rose admits he will always be grateful to Three Lions boss Gareth Southgate and his staff, including physio Steve Kemp, for helping keep him sane.
"Yorkshire has been a bit starved recently until Huddersfield got up". "The players are clear on where I stand and the support they have from me".
"I'm really pleased to have him with us".
"As much as anything, it is about coming and connecting with the country". We will be the third youngest team in the tournament, and the least experienced in terms of caps.
"The potential of some of the clubs is phenomenal really, including this one (Leeds United)". Not a lot of people would have said they could have done that. As a squad we're ready and using the next game as well for our preparation before we head to Russian Federation.
England will also host Switzerland on September 11 at a venue yet to be decided, with playing at different stadiums across the land being something that is common practice for the likes of Spain, Germany and Italy.
He added: "We had a team meeting last week and asked: 'What if it happens?"
"It is an important game". The Pharaohs play their final warm-up match in Belgium on Wednesday before opening their World Cup campaign against Uruguay on 15 June. We said: 'What if somebody doesn't want the attention?
Rose, who suffered personal racial abuse when he played for England's under-21s in Serbia in 2012, told the Evening Standard "I've told my family I don't want them going out there because of racism and anything else that may happen".
In fact, only three players were said to weigh the same as Kane, according to the official data, and they were his namesake and global compatriot Harry Maguire, Denmark's Jannik Vestergaard and Saudi Arabia goalkeeper Abdullah Almuaiouf.
A fully-fit England squad trained at St George's Park ahead of their final friendly before the tournament.
"I think it's fair to say I'm the luckiest player to be in the squad - that's not down to ability but the number of minutes I've had on the pitch and the year I've had".
"England have a team with a lot of individual talent, you'll have to watch out for several players".
"I've come in to a new group of people, a new group of players, so everything has been new to me".
Southgate has yet to settle on his preferred starting XI and fielded Jesse Lingard alongside fellow attacking midfielder Dele Alli on Saturday, providing England with pace and creativity that led to a string of first-half chances.
- Facebook ‘not aware of any abuse’ of data by phone makers
- Facebook gave Apple, Microsoft and, er, BlackBerry 'deep access' to user data
- Egypt Announce Final World Cup Squad, Cut Six!
- Donald Trump will 'transform' North Korea after Kim Jong-un letter
- Next NBA champion won't visit the White House, LeBron James says
- Duchess of Sussex to be 'guided into royal life' by the Queen
- United States defense chief Jim Mattis rebukes Chinese 'intimidation' in South China Sea
- Kate Spade, designer who built handbag empire, found dead
- White House Announces Venue for Trump-Kim Summit in Singapore
- Syrian leader to meet Kim in Pyongyang, claims N. Korea