The biggest gaming convention of the year, E3, is just around the corner and Microsoft is celebrating it in a big way.
Starting Thursday, July 7, you'll get deep discounts on games, hardware, accessories, and more.
You can also add feature criteria like 4K and HDR to make sure what you're looking at is optimized for Xbox One X. wonderful. The Xbox One X included, which has never been discounted before since its release past year.
Microsoft's E3 2018 press conference takes place on Sunday, June 10th at 1:00 PM PT / 4:00 PM ET.
You can find all of the sale items on the Xbox website. New games are added every month, and you can cancel the service at any time.
Beginning June 7, the XboneX will be going for $449.99 directly from the Microsoft Store and "participating retailers". Console bundles include one game, and now available bundles include Sea of Thieves, PUBG, Minecraft, Madden and more.
Ever since it debuted last November, the Xbox One X has been $500. Though, it is not yet confirmed from the official, so grab the one when you can. Seagate, Turtle Beach, and Hyperkin will all offer discounts on officially licensed products as well. It's £15, instead of £30, which also happens to be £8 cheaper than buying 12 months inone go.
For a limited time, Mixer is offering a special gift-with-purchase promotion.
The sales will be up via the Xbox Store, so make sure you peruse there first before making a purchasing decision. More details can be found here. But around E3, Microsoft is giving a discount on the price as well as some other deals which are worth considering.
- Talks with Trump are like sausages, says French President Macron
- MacOS Mojave brings dark mode, better privacy, and more iOS ideas
- Cecchinato enjoys life-changing moment at French Open
- Justify draws the rail for Belmont
- United States strikes ZTE deal, commerce secretary announces, but congressional critics object
- Joel Embiid is already recruiting LeBron James
- Muguruza thrashes Sharapova to reach French Open semi-finals
- Trump Signed the Mission Act. Now the Real Work Begins
- Mexico imposes tariffs on $3 billion worth of USA exports
- Designer Kate Spade dead at 55