Meghan Markle made her debut on the Buckingham Palace balcony with the royal family on Saturday.
At the very important celebration, Meghan opted for a custom Carolina Herrera ensemble that bared her shoulders and arms, which apparently is a no-no for royal women at the yearly event-at least until now.
And joining Prince William for the Trooping The Colour ceremony in London today to mark the Queen's 92nd birthday, Kate didn't disappoint. But now that Prince Philip, 97 on Sunday, has retired, she's taking relatives more and more frequently. As the future king began giggling when the Royal Air Force flew past the palace, his older cousin could be seen shushing him.
Seeking inspiration from sister-in-law the Duchess of Cambridge's 2017 fuschia-hued look, the 36-year-old opted for a blush pink skirt suit and scored serious style points in the process.
Meghan will undertake her first official engagement with the Queen next week when she joins Her Majesty on the royal train for a visit to Cheshire, in north-west England. Meghan has become particularly close to her father-in-law, who walked her down the aisle and was instrumental in helping Meghan and Harry with wedding planning.
The Queen soon made her entrance onto Horse Guards in an Ascot Landau after making her journey from her famous London home Buckingham Palace. Meghan Markle appeared for the first time with husband Prince Harry, to Kate's left. That Kate and Queen trip to Leicester came almost a year after her marriage to Prince William.
Prince Harry is relegated to a spot in a carriage because he is not a royal colonel.
Queen Elizabeth II - without Prince Philip - at the Trooping The Colour. Expect to see Meghan at a carefully chosen selection of them as she continues her introduction to her new life as a senior royal.
- United States strikes ZTE deal, commerce secretary announces, but congressional critics object
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Unexpected: Simona Halep reveals her two biggest wins ever
- Chef Anthony Bourdain Has Died Aged 61
- Billionaire conservative United States donor David Koch retires
- ZTE to pay $1B penalty in deal with US Commerce Department
- Talks with Trump are like sausages, says French President Macron
- 'Building blocks of life' found on Mars
- Designer Kate Spade dead at 55
- Kremlin floats Vienna as possible host of Trump-Putin meeting