"Have a wonderful life".
One week after meeting with Kardashian West, Trump signed a commutation for Johnson. Johnson will be released from federal prison in Aliceville, Ala., where she has been serving her time since 1996.
Citing Johnson's good behavior and rehabilitation, President Trump on Wednesday commuted her sentence a week after meeting with Kardashian. It was her first conviction. "I'd like to tell him that, please, please remember us, the others who have been left behind because there are so many like me who need to have an opportunity, the opportunity that I've had", she said.
"I think that he really spent the time to listen to our case that we were making for Alice", Kardashian West told Mic in an interview of her conversation with the president. Thank you. You have literally saved my life.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get all the news corporate media won't give you.
Johnson is expected to be released from prison soon.
Stewart and Blagojevich both have ties to Mr Trump's former Apprentice TV shows, but the White House has denied that Mr Trump is only considering pardons for well-known figures and that he is examining several other cases that are less notorious.
During his first year and half in office he has issued a number of pardons, however, mostly involving high-profile cases.
Last week, Trump pardoned firebrand conservative commentator Dinesh D'Souza, who was convicted of violating campaign finance laws.
Jack Johnson received a rare posthumous pardon last month, after another actor - Sylvester Stallone of Rocky fame - championed his case.
"I woke up without a bunk bed over my head, so that was great", she told CBS News.
But life as a whole is whatever Johnson now wants to make of it, and she isn't taking one moment for granted.
"I just knew him from "The Apprentice" and other things and he was amusing to me", Johnson said.
"Once Alice's family joined the call, the tears never stopped flowing", Holley said in a statement.
- Most active Western Conference teams this offseason
- How to get help for someone who might be suicidal
- Unexpected: Simona Halep reveals her two biggest wins ever
- Chef Anthony Bourdain Has Died Aged 61
- Kremlin floats Vienna as possible host of Trump-Putin meeting
- Could California Shape The Fate Of The Affordable Care Act In November?
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- Top smartphones for gaming