Wearing a pink off-the-shoulder Carolina Herrera dress and Philip Treacy hat to match, the former actress waved to crowds, along with her husband, from the balcony of Buckingham Palace after watching the RAF fly-past.
The couple are rumored to have been invited to such events as The Everest at Sydney's Royal Randwick - the world's richest turf race - the Hunter Valley and a polo tournament in Melbourne.
However, if about the violations is debatable, the appeal of daughter of the Queen, even dressed like this does not cause any problems.
Despite her apparent nerves, Meghan was in high spirits when she arrived on House Guards Parade with Harry in a carriage, along with the Queen's cousin the Duke of Kent.
It's been a busy year for the British royal family. "Prince Harry's wife is just doing things her way", says Harper's Bazaar. Others, however, were quick to rush to her defense saying that Meghan was bringing a fresh look to the usual "stuffy" royal etiquette.
So, understandably, it's no surprise that the Duchess was nervous - which she apparently admitted to being, according to one lip-reader, speaking to the Mirror.
It's a moment that gives a window into how strict the royal protocol is, and how sweetly Prince Harry is guiding his American-born bride through learning her new role and the rules associated with it.
She is then said to have replied, "Yeah, are you?", to which he responded that he was.
Considering it was such a big state occasion, and her first Trooping the Colour, Catherine looked remarkably at ease during the procession.
It's official! The new royal couple exchanged their vows at a royal ceremony at Windsor Castle, near London, in England.
The Games are part of Harry and Meghan's romantic history, as the couple were famously pictured during their first public appearance together at the Invictus Trials in Toronto in 2017.
- Trump slams Trudeau, says U.S. won’t endorse G7 communique
- The Elder Scrolls: Blades Announced for iOS & Android
- China reaffirmed commitment to N Korea sanctions - Pompeo
- Iran warns North Korea of the U.S
- Net Neutrality Rules Roll Back
- ‘I took bullets’: Weepy Dennis Rodman claims credit for Trump-Kim summit
- Justify will race again after Triple Crown victory
- North Korea Poses No Nuclear Threat, Despite Weapons
- 'Wonder Woman' Sequel Shares Title and a Look at Chris Pine's Return
- [US-NK Summit] Timeline for Trump-Kim summit