Kelly Sadler, a communications staffer who worked with outside allies who speak for the administration on TV, left the White House earlier this month after a confrontation in the Oval Office reported by Axios about who was responsible for new leaks.
Sanders said she couldn't speak to Sessions' specific comments, but added, "I can say that it is very biblical to enforce the law".
Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "Brian, God, settle down!"
The White House also says Democrats are responsible for changing the nation's immigration laws.
"Hold on Jim, if you'll let me finish", Sanders said as Acosta began to interject.
When Acosta pointed this out to Sanders, she replied by calling him stupid. "Again I'm not going to comment on the attorney's specific comments that I haven't seen".
Wolf was widely criticized for her speech at the dinner, which took aim at the Trump administration, and in particular, Sanders.
These positions may never be filled, based on the administration's history.
"Does @CBSNews know something I don't about my plans and my future?"
"There will be even more people leaving the White House sooner rather than later, laid off or just leaving out of exhaustion", the source said.
He joined the White House the day President Trump took office, where he was made the deputy communications director and research director. If this were happening at a private company, people would automatically assume that the leadership is bad, that nobody there knows what they're doing, and that the company was going to eventually tank.
- Next Move Is Trump's After China Hits Back in Trade-War Opener
- Salah looking very good for Egypt’s World Cup opener
- Woods blames putting for US Open misery
- Talent Not an Issue for England's New Manager
- 'I certainly wouldn't sign' House GOP immigration compromise
- Vivo debut first 'zero-bezel' smartphone
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Marcus Rashford set to return to England training on Friday
- David De Gea shock revealed after Cristiano Ronaldo ‘gamble’
- World Cup odds and matchups for opening week of action