The daughter of former GOP presidential hopeful Mike Huckabee has stuck to her guns and toed the company line no matter how irascible the WH press corps was - sometimes (OK, often) taking sarcastic shots at them from the podium.
Then she said this: "I know she's hurting by this and trying to figure out where it came from..."
Evangelist Franklin Graham, a supporter of Trump, told the Christian Broadcasting Network on Tuesday that the policy is "disgraceful, and it's awful to see families ripped apart and I don't support that one bit".
Wolf was widely criticized for her speech at the dinner, which took aim at the Trump administration, and in particular, Sanders. She also referred to Sanders as "Uncle Tom", as in "a white woman who disappoints other white women".
"Don't you have any empathy?" "And it is going to be harder to find good people to replace them".
Sanders: "Hey, Brian, I know you want to get some more TV time, but that's not what this is about".
The next reporter Sanders called on again tried to impress upon her that the Trump administration's policy of separating families is not a law, and could be revisited at any time.
Late night hosts didn't hesitate in talking about reports Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving the White House. "It's a moral policy to follow and enforce the law". "You're a parent. Don't you have any empathy?"
House Speaker Paul Ryan says he's not comfortable with a Trump administration policy that separates children from their parents as they are being detained after crossing the southern border illegally. They come to the border with nothing and you throw their children in cages. "You're telling us it's a law, and these people have nothing".
Sanders responded to Karem by turning to another reporter's question. You're a parent. You're a parent of young children!
"The separation of illegally alien families is the product of the same legal loopholes the Democrats refuse to close, and these laws are the same that have been on the books for over a decade, and the President is simply enforcing them".
"I have an apology to make".
"Each and every day I pray for clarity and discernment on what my future looks like".
According to a 2017 Quartz report, Love earned an annual salary of $83,000 for her work as the senior assistant press secretary.
- Young Super Eagles earning their World Cup wings
- Harry Kane header rescues England after wasteful display against Tunisia
- Intelligence Report Says Trump 'Retreated' From North Korea Deal
- Germany's Joshua Kimmich lashes out at teammates after shambolic defeat against Mexico
- Argentina vs Iceland,1-1 Draw, Highlights, Watch All Goals Online
- YouTube Music streaming service goes official, starts May 22
- Can Atleti snatch La Liga's title away from Barca?
- What Meghan's dad made Prince Harry promise before he blessed their marriage
- Brooks Koepka wins second straight U.S. Open
- Heat advisory issued for Monday