When Chris Pratt accepted the 2018 MTV Movie & TV Award Generation Award, given to actors for their great achievement in movies, on Sunday night, we had no idea he would leave the world with 9 important life rules.
Accepting the Golden Popcorn trophy on stage while wearing a fantastic gender-neutral outfit, Lonsdale told the audience: "I just want to say to every kid: You can live your dreams and wear dresses". Stand. If you don't know James Shaw Jr., he fought off a gunman in Antioch, Tenn., at a Waffle House.
He began his speech by thanking the film's fans for making the "moment special" and embracing the movie. Even more hilarious, the dress grew a baby bump when Haddish looked at and talked directly to Black Panther star Michael B. Jordan.
Brown made headlines earlier this month for leaving Twitter "after users overlaid photos of her with homophobic messages, starting a viral trend depicting Brown as intolerant of marginalized communities", according to Variety.
Shaw disarmed a gunman during a shooting in a Tennessee Waffle House in April that left four people dead and two others wounded.
Watch Boseman and Shaw in the video above. "You can live your dreams and believe in magic", Lonsdale said when he took the stage to accept his award.
"I'm shocked that I won this award for best villain", he said.
"Black Panther" and "Stranger Things" took home top honors at the 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards, held in Santa Monica, California, on Saturday and airing on Monday night. And it loves you. "You can be yourself". "When Black Panther came out, [director] Ryan Coogler and I wanted to make sure that we did a a movie that everybody could embrace".
Actor Chris Pratt won the Generation award, a sort of lifetime achievement award. "I've been chased in cars, I've actually done the scene from Coming to America where he goes to the bathroom and people are bowing to him so that one's happened". MTV you can't mess with me if you wanted to. "I didn't prepare nothing for this part", she said.
- Young Super Eagles earning their World Cup wings
- Mexico upsets World Cup champion Germany 1-0
- Poland left bemoaning bad luck against Senegal
- Britain's May pledges US$26.6 billion extra for healthcare post-Brexit
- Brazil 1 - 1 Switzerland...Neymar Kept Quiet As Brazil Drop Points
- What's Behind Family Separation at the Border?: Question and Answer
- President Trump announces formation of Space Force
- Ex- film director Iceland goalkeeper explains how he saved Messi's penalty
- Former Trump aide ordered to jail after bail revoked
- Australia coach Bert van Marwijk: Referee 'didn't know' about VAR call