The 24-year-old was supporting her partner and father of her two children as Portugal beat Morocco 1-0 to go top of Group B.
Morocco, who last week failed in their bid to host the 2026 World Cup - a fifth unsuccessful attempt at hosting the tournament - are also the first team to be eliminated from the 2018 competition.
In fact, if it had not been for a stunning one-handed save from Wolves' new goalkeeper Rui Patricio, they could well still be fighting for a place in the knockout stages.
The Portugal superstar headed home in just the fourth minute of the Group B encounter in Moscow to surpass former Hungary and Spain striker Ferenc Puskas and move his tally to 85 on his 152nd appearance for his country. Portugal and Spain were both heavily favored to make it out of this group, so any scenario in which the two squads are pitted against each other is, frankly, the funniest scenario.
Spain kept their chances of reaching the round of sixteen in tact with a hard-fought 1-0 win over Iran in Kazan.
Iranian International, Ali Daei, is at the summit of the standings for the most international strikes with 109 goals in 149 caps.
Diego Costa scored a lucky goal in the 54th minute, getting a favourable bounce off a defender's leg.
But the thousands of Iranian supporters that filled the stadium with the sound of vuvuzelas throughout were left disappointed when it was ruled out for offside.
Portugal's four points from their first two games mean they, too, are tantalisingly close to a place in the next round.
If the Socceroos lose, they will exit Russian Federation after the group stage regardless of the outcome of their final game against Peru next Tuesday.
And he says the Danes are better team than world No.7 France, who pipped Australia 2-1 in the tournament opener.
"There was a lot of anxiety because it´s a World Cup, our team is a strong team but we have to grow", Santos said.
- Trump to sign executive order to end family separations at the border
- England are a "long way from perfection", says Southgate
- Britain's May pledges US$26.6 billion extra for healthcare post-Brexit
- World Cup 2018: Cristiano Ronaldo makes history after scoring against Morocco
- Poland left bemoaning bad luck against Senegal
- Zendaya Stuns in Second Red-Hot Look at MTV Movie & TV Awards 2018!
- Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in Florida
- Trump escalates China trade war with extra tariffs
- Family separations will persist under Trump’s order
- England make world record ODI cricket score against Australia