Egypt worldwide Mohamed Salah will consider quitting his time with the national team after becoming unhappy at the reaction of him becoming an honorary citizen of the Chechen Republic, according to CNN.
"Mohamed Salah is an honorary citizen of the Chechen Republic", the Chechen leader wrote in a social media post.
Mohamed Salah is said to be considering quitting the Egypt national soccer team.
Russian Federation swept into the second match against Egypt riding a wave of confidence and national pride after thrashing the Saudis 5-0 and suddenly Egypt were at the point of no return and Salah was compelled into action.
The Egyptian team has been based in Chechen Kadyrov seized the opportunity to host the team.
The Chechnya leader has been accused of numerous human rights violations, including discrimination against women and persecuting sexual minorities.
Egypt failed to advance to the knockout stage of the World Cup after losing all three of their group-stage matches. The Egyptian football media team was not immediately available for comment.
Asked about his own future, Argentina-born Cuper said his contract was now over but he would "see what will happen" after meeting with the Egypt Football Association.
"Many took that to be a hint about Salah's worldwide future and a day later Abbas followed it up with "Fuming" and "#RespectForAll".
Last season, Salah led Liverpool to the Champions League final and was named player of the year in the Premier League after scoring 44 goals in all competitions.
"We spend the whole day together and he has never discussed this issue with any of the delegation's members". In April the player was angered by the use of his image on the national team plane, which appeared alongside the logo of the official team sponsor WE.
- Oil prices spike sharply after OPEC fails to deliver
- Supreme Court rules states can collect sales tax for online purchases nationwide
- Japan to scrap evacuation drills for North Korean missile threat
- US Supreme Court Agrees with States on Collection of Online Sales Tax
- Rudy doubt for Germany with broken nose
- Adrian Wojnarowski Doesn’t Care About ESPN’s NBA Draft Twitter Rules
- Supreme Court Rules All Online Purchases Can Be Subject to Sales Tax
- Supreme Court Rules On Gerrymandering In Wisconsin And Maryland
- With a billion users, Instagram takes on YouTube in video
- Sarah Sanders asked to leave restaurant because she works for Donald Trump