Drake confirmed the rumors about him having a child when his highly anticipated fifth studio album Scorpion dropped Friday The Toronto rapper let his listeners know that the allegations were true on a track called, "Emotionless".
In his recently released track "Emotionless" from his new album Scorpion, the 31-year-old revealed, 'I wasn't hiding my kid from the world/I was hiding the world from my kid'.
On the B side's album closer, "March 14", Drake is more open about his son, revealing when he heard the news that he wanted to create a stable environment for him, and more.
Certainly, the rapper has plenty of room to work through his issues on "Scorpion", his first proper album since 2016's "Views". We just some random hood City Girls.
Not only did the "Nice for What" confirm he had a son, but he also goes back to his signature move of taking us on an emotional ride and getting us in our feelings.
Again, on "Billie Jean", Drake says he rushed out and bought a crib for his newborn son, but also admitted he only met the child once, which was at Christmastime. The YMCMB double-dose release involves a former foe in JAY-Z and includes production from DJ Premier, Three 6 Mafia's DJ Paul, No I.D., and Drake's longtime right-hand-man Noah "40" Shebib.
The album's closing track, "March 14th" sees Drake further detail the unexpected pregnancy, his non-existent relationship with the child's mother, and coming to terms with being a single father.
It was claimed earlier this year that Drake, real name Aubrey Drake Graham, had a child after rapper Pusha T claimed he was hiding a child he had with ex-porn star Sophie Brussaux. "Now I'm embarrassed to tell them I ended up as a co-parent".
"All of a sudden you say you don't want me no more / All of a sudden you say that I closed the door / It don't matter to me", Jackson sings. If anything, it made them love it even more.
In yet a third song, Drake also mentions kissing his son on the forehead.
- The Avengers 4 Trailers Are Going To Have A Weird Marketing Problem
- Funeral for Lesandro ‘Junior’ Guzman-Feliz held at Bronx church Wednesday
- Germany face South Korea in World Cup crunch game
- Cannabis grown in United Kingdom used in FDA approved epilepsy drug
- Justices won't hear case of Richland anti-gay marriage florist Arlene's Flowers
- Japan advance on fair play points despite loss to Poland
- Did Poland coach order a player to simulate an injury?
- Joe Jackson dead at 89
- If I go and headbutt Roberto... Southgate laughs off permutations talk
- Global stocks sink on trade disputes, safer investments steady