"Our dogs are especially vulnerable to this effect during the summer months when thunderstorms prevail and during Fourth of July celebrations, where fireworks are set off in some neighborhoods all day and night".
An Independence Day parade will begin at 11 a.m. on July 4.
In New York, the Macy's fireworks show over the East River promises 25 minutes of sparkle and "ahhhh", plus the West Point Band and entertainers including Kelly Clarkson, Ricky Martin and Keith Urban on NBC's broadcast. There will be food vendors on the grounds, strolling musicians, and harness racing. Area will be closed off at 6 p.m.to fence off the launch area. The show starts at 7:30 p.m. General admission is free.
Despite the two public, professionally-produced fireworks displays that members of the Fayette County community can enjoy on July 3 and 4, it is likely that the crack of illegal fireworks will be heard throughout many neighborhoods. There's a free shuttle from The O'Shaughnessy Center starting at 7 p.m.
July 4th Extravaganza: The event kicks off with the "Hill Country's most Famous Parade", and features BBQ, games, and live music.
Pennsylvania recently overhauled their fireworks regulations for the first time since 1939.
Marietta - July 4 - Marietta's Fourth in the Park celebration starts at 10 a.m., and includes a parade, free live concerts, museum tours, arts and crafts shows, food and carnival games, and it all leads up to a grand fireworks finale.
Hagerstown's opening ceremonies begin at 6 p.m., followed by entertainment at 6:30 p.m. and fireworks at 9:30 p.m.at Fairgrounds Park.
Mount Pleasant - The time of day to discharge fireworks is restricted from 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. on the same dates it is permissible to sell fireworks within the city limits. Both shows will include the fireworks display from the National Park Service. It will launch from Roc Park, located at 200 Rex Place.
Cedar Key Fireworks Dock Street 9:15 p.m. -10 p.m.
There will be a July 4 fireworks display at Mohawk Harbor in Schenectady.
Make sure your animal is micro-chipped so you can track it down easier if it gets lost.
The Pomona Fairplex will be home to monster trucks, motocross and a Red, White and BOOM fireworks display.
This year, all but one state has laws that allow for the sale of at least some type of firework devices. Holiday and peak daily parking is $20 per vehicle.
- Trump predicts 'very good relationship' with Mexico's president-elect Lopez Obrador
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle spend Princess Diana's birthday at polo
- Lakers Rumors: Asking price for Kawhi Leonard is absurd
- Tesla hits 5,000-unit weekly production for Model 3
- Diego Maradona offers to coach Argentina for free
- Former Malaysian PM Najib Razak Arrested For Corruption
- David Moyes backs Jordan Pickford for England role
- Thon Maker breaks silence on Philippine Arena brawl
- Tearful Japan fans crushed by last-gasp loss to Belgium
- Thai boys trapped in cave for more than a week found alive