Not the The Duchess we see wearing Givenchy dresses and attending royal functions, but the Meghan Prince Harry fell in love with - the wine loving, holiday-taking and dog-loving Megs from California. The royal couple attended Audi Polo Challenge on Saturday in Ascot, England. "The Queen rarely holds hands with her husband in public and this seems to have set an unwritten precedent for the other royals", he told MailOnline.
The 36 year old mother-of-one was accompanied by her husband Alexis Ohanian who was also dressed laid back in a pink linen shirt and some baggy chinos. The Irish milliner is renowned for creating numerous stunning hats worn by the Royal Family, including the newly-appointed Duchess of Sussex.
At the Audi Polo Club, the Duke of Sussex played polo alongside brother Prince William in a charity match.
By traditional forms they mean handshake, bow or courtesy. The move was also seen as Meghan expressing her feminist beliefs - walking down the aisle as an independent woman. At the awards ceremony Queen's Young Leaders Awards at Buckingham Palace Markle came up with for her unusual styling.
- Trump predicts 'very good relationship' with Mexico's president-elect Lopez Obrador
- Thai boys trapped in cave for more than a week found alive
- Trump's tweets hurt oil prices more than help, StanChart says
- We'd be at war with North Korea if it wasn't for me
- Durant plans to re-sign with Warriors, report
- Klutch Sports announces LeBron James decision to join Lakers
- Newspaper says it received threats following shooting
- 'Floating Brain' Headed to ISS on SpaceX Cargo Run
- Brazil beat Mexico 2-0 to reach quarter-finals
- Diego Maradona offers to coach Argentina for free