Not the The Duchess we see wearing Givenchy dresses and attending royal functions, but the Meghan Prince Harry fell in love with - the wine loving, holiday-taking and dog-loving Megs from California. The royal couple attended Audi Polo Challenge on Saturday in Ascot, England. "The Queen rarely holds hands with her husband in public and this seems to have set an unwritten precedent for the other royals", he told MailOnline.
The 36 year old mother-of-one was accompanied by her husband Alexis Ohanian who was also dressed laid back in a pink linen shirt and some baggy chinos. The Irish milliner is renowned for creating numerous stunning hats worn by the Royal Family, including the newly-appointed Duchess of Sussex.
At the Audi Polo Club, the Duke of Sussex played polo alongside brother Prince William in a charity match.
By traditional forms they mean handshake, bow or courtesy. The move was also seen as Meghan expressing her feminist beliefs - walking down the aisle as an independent woman. At the awards ceremony Queen's Young Leaders Awards at Buckingham Palace Markle came up with for her unusual styling.
- Durant plans to re-sign with Warriors, report
- How do Sixers stack up in competition for LeBron James?
- We'd be at war with North Korea if it wasn't for me
- Hundreds gather for candlelight vigil for Maryland newspaper employees killed in shooting
- All 12 boys and football coach trapped in Thailand cave 'found alive'
- Bumrah, Sundar ruled out of England T20I series
- Warm Springs wildfire forces evacuations, shuts U.S. 26
- Thon Maker breaks silence on Philippine Arena brawl
- Tearful Japan fans crushed by last-gasp loss to Belgium
- Tesla hits 5,000-unit weekly production for Model 3