Over the weekend, reports claimed that The Biebs had popped the question to his new girlfriend, Hailey Baldwin, after just one month of dating.
The 24-year-old Canadian heartthrob, who has become better known for his off-stage antics, proposed to the 21-year-old over dinner Saturday night at a restaurant in The Bahamas, the celebrity news site TMZ said.
"Justin chose to propose to Hailey in front of a group of people in the Bahamas, but had been planning to ask her for a couple weeks now", a source previously told ET. "Justin has been extremely happy these past few weeks", a source told PEOPLE.
When the fan insisted they were just playing around, Ari backed off and replied: "Okay okay, be nice to that man. he's wonderful. and very human. always puts his artists' health and happiness first". Bieber's father Jeremy addressed his son on Instagram, writing "proud is an understatement!"
Justin's mum Pattie Mallette took to Twitter and wrote, "Love Love Love Love Love Love Love".
"Apparently Justin Bieber is ENGAGED.no one talk to me".
According to TMZ, the on-again, off-again couple are engaged.
The couple dated in 2016 but had broken up.
"Selena doesn't care. She's over Justin and the last time they broke up allowed her to get over him fully". "Justin and I were friends for a long time". We didn't speak for quite some time and there was a lot of weirdness that went on.
"It's rare to find somebody that has the same ideas and morals as me", she told The Times UK.
- Get ready to gobble! Eating titans take on hot dog contest
- Ex-Navy Seal dies in Thai cave rescue
- We haven't reunited a single separated family admits Trump administration
- Trump to Pull Tariff Trigger at Midnight in Trade-War Escalation
- Saga Of The Statue Of Liberty Scaler
- Thai weather: Satellite images show rain forecast in Chiang Rai
- Syria: jets target duty-free zone at Jordanian border
- England's Stones happy to send 'dirtiest team' Colombia home from World Cup
- UK police in protective suits seen at site of new Novichok poisoning
- North Korea says USA 'gangster-like' over denuclearisation