Dominic Lipinski/Pool via REUTERS Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, carries Prince Louis as they arrive for his christening service at the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace in London, on Monday.
The 92-year-old monarch has a busy week ahead, marked by a visit from US President Donald Trump in Windsor on Friday.
The godparents are all friends or family of William and Kate.
The godparents included Hannah Carter, a school friend of the Duchess, and Lady Laura Meade, who is married to Prince William's friend and Princess Charlotte's godfather, James.
Harry and Meghan are scheduled to attend a summer garden party Tuesday night at Glencairn House, the British ambassador's residence. They included friends and family members of the couple, but no siblings. The Queen and Prince Philip did not attend. Alexander McQueen has previously designed Kate's wedding dress as well as ensembles for the previous two christenings as well. For Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first-ever official overseas tour in Dublin, Ireland , which kicked off on Tuesday (July 10), the couple have an wonderful team of 11 people to be sure that not a moment, tweet or strand of hair goes amiss.
As they left, Princess Charlotte, three, clutched an order of service as a souvenir, while Prince George, four, peered calmly at his baby brother.
The cheeky pair, who welcomed little brother Prince Louis in April, were spotted at the window of Buckingham Palace watching the RAF 100 flypast at around 1pm.
- North Korea says USA 'gangster-like' over denuclearisation
- Singer Justin Bieber engaged to model Hailey Baldwin
- Lewis Hamilton prepared to face the penalty at British Grand Prix
- Business hiring forges ahead in June, with 213,000 jobs added
- Former coal lobbyist Andrew Wheeler is the new EPA head
- France dominates Uruguay to book spot in World Cup semifinals
- Trump's 'Secret' Plan for Resolving the Matter of Elizabeth Warren's Heritage
- UK police in protective suits seen at site of new Novichok poisoning
- Beryl becomes first hurricane of 2018's Atlantic hurricane season
- Second and third tropical systems form