Dominic Lipinski/Pool via REUTERS Britain's Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, carries Prince Louis as they arrive for his christening service at the Chapel Royal, St James's Palace in London, on Monday.
The 92-year-old monarch has a busy week ahead, marked by a visit from US President Donald Trump in Windsor on Friday.
The godparents are all friends or family of William and Kate.
The godparents included Hannah Carter, a school friend of the Duchess, and Lady Laura Meade, who is married to Prince William's friend and Princess Charlotte's godfather, James.
Harry and Meghan are scheduled to attend a summer garden party Tuesday night at Glencairn House, the British ambassador's residence. They included friends and family members of the couple, but no siblings. The Queen and Prince Philip did not attend. Alexander McQueen has previously designed Kate's wedding dress as well as ensembles for the previous two christenings as well. For Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's first-ever official overseas tour in Dublin, Ireland , which kicked off on Tuesday (July 10), the couple have an wonderful team of 11 people to be sure that not a moment, tweet or strand of hair goes amiss.
As they left, Princess Charlotte, three, clutched an order of service as a souvenir, while Prince George, four, peered calmly at his baby brother.
The cheeky pair, who welcomed little brother Prince Louis in April, were spotted at the window of Buckingham Palace watching the RAF 100 flypast at around 1pm.
- Trump's 'Secret' Plan for Resolving the Matter of Elizabeth Warren's Heritage
- Thai weather: Satellite images show rain forecast in Chiang Rai
- France dominates Uruguay to book spot in World Cup semifinals
- Top seed Simona Halep OUT as top six fall in first week
- Sweden beat Switzerland to set up possible quarter-final with England
- Pompeo to Head to North Korea as Doubts Mount About Its Intentions
- Get ready to gobble! Eating titans take on hot dog contest
- We haven't reunited a single separated family admits Trump administration
- North Korea says USA 'gangster-like' over denuclearisation
- Dead and 2 Million Displaced as Flood Hits Japan