Harry, 33, and Meghan, 36, visited some of Dublin's most famous landmarks on a whistlestop tour of the Irish capital.
For their second outing, the royal couple visited Dublin's famous Croke Park to learn about traditional Gaelic games, such as hurling (an ancient Irish field sport) and camogie (a women's stick-and-ball team sport).
According to Irish senator Catherine Noone, who was one of the leaders of the recent referendum to legalize abortion in Ireland, Meghan expressed her support for Noone's efforts. First, the royals met with the president of Ireland, Michael Higgins, and his wife, Sabina Coyne, at their residence in Dublin.
One toddler appeared to take a liking to Meghan's hair, which she wore down around her shoulders, and couldn't resist reaching out to touch her loose locks.
Kensington Palace tweeted an update of Harry and Meghan's arrival in both English and Irish.
But, the couple were all smiles when their important meeting with the president was interrupted by his two pet dogs. But don't expect her Givenchy suit to be her last outfit of the day.
The royal family, hundreds of celebrity guests such as David Beckham, George Clooney, Oprah Winfrey, Priyanka Chopra and millions of viewers across the globe witnessed the grand wedding in the quaint English town.
Meghan and the French-born designer go way back and have been pictured going out for lunches together on the royal's now shut down Instagram account.
She wore a fitted grey Roland Mouret dress with a bateau neckline, long sleeves and complete with a draped skirt with sculpted panels. One of her latest ensembles included a pair of heels that she has worn on more than one occasion. "Meghan came over and he said 'Look at this, what do you think of it?' She said wow too and thanked me for it".
The Duchess will get further support from her private secretary, Amy Pickerill, who joined the newlywed last month on her first joint engagement with the Queen, in Cheshire.
- England Advances To World Cup Semi-Finals With Win Over Sweden
- Second and third tropical systems form
- European Union chief reminds Trump who is whom in Europe
- Britain opens murder case on woman dead from Russian nerve agent
- Rescuers free eighth boy from cave in Thailand
- Cardi B announces birth of daughter on Instagram
- Top seed Simona Halep OUT as top six fall in first week
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry join Queen for RAF Centenary service
- US to impose extra tariffs on $200bn of Chinese imports
- Singer Justin Bieber engaged to model Hailey Baldwin