Ever since Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's fairytale wedding on May 19th, royal watchers have been anticipating a very exciting baby announcement from the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Back in November 2013, the former actress received the Bram Stoker Medal for Entertainment from the university's Philosophical Society, for her role as Rachel Zane on Suits.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry visit Croke Park in Dublin. She proceeded to ask: "When are you and Meghan going to get going?"
Prince Harry had the most hilarious reaction to a young boy who didn't want to stop touching Meghan Markle's hair during their trip to Ireland.
Meghan played paralegal-turned-lawyer Rachel Zane on the hit series for seven seasons.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have started a second day of engagements in Dublin with a visit to the official residence of President Michael D Higgins. She then tweeted, "The Duchess and I had a chat about the recent referendum result - she watched with interest and was pleased to see the result".
But fear not: The duchess brought hairstylist George Northwood along for the trip; trust that she packed plenty of designer dresses too.
Though Markle hasn't revealed which products she's been using since becoming a royal, she previously spoke to Beauty Banter about her love of the Laura Mercier Illuminating Primer to achieve a subtle no-makeup look that doesn't require foundation.
"She's wanted children for a long time, yes". For each of her stops, Meghan put on quite a fashion show.
"Look at the publicity she has brought in run up to the wedding". To wrap up the royal tour, the Duchess of Sussex and her husband are expected to meet with female tech entrepreneurs and join a celebration for the city of Cork's free computer programming clubs, People magazine reports.
Late last month, she missed a service at St. Paul's Cathedral because she was feeling unwell, Buckingham Palace said.
- Zlatko Dalic: Croatia have energy to exterminate England
- England make it to first semi-final in 28 years
- Prince Harry Thinks This Many Kids Would Be Too Many Kids!
- Trump announces Supreme Court pick
- England Advances To World Cup Semi-Finals With Win Over Sweden
- Apple Releases New MacBook Pros
- Britain opens murder case on woman dead from Russian nerve agent
- Pence Responds to Democrat Criticisms: 'Kavanaugh Will Not Legislate from the Bench'
- Cardi B announces birth of daughter on Instagram
- Julia Goerges advances to Wimbledon semi-final to face Serena Williams