"We've raised expectation. I don't see a problem with that because we've also raised belief in the players, and we've raised their enjoyment of playing".
After Croatia's game against Nigeria, Dalic sent Kalinic back home from Croatia's training camp, and that means should Croatia win Sunday's final, the striker is sure to miss the winners' medal.
Mr Jex has been in Russian Federation for a week, visiting the sites and scenes of the country when not occupied by the World Cup.
"But we have high motivation to perform, we have the chance to win a medal at a World Cup, which only one other England team has ever done".
The 35-year-old singer said: "We still changed the history of the past 28 years I'm proud of how far we came and proud of Gareth Southgate".
"We couldn't speak more highly of him during the tournament in terms of what he has done but he's not been himself for three games now".
Experienced Argentine official Nestor Pitana will referee the World Cup final between France and Croatia at the Luzhniki Stadium on Sunday, an uncontroversial decision which rewards his authoritative performances in Russian Federation.
"We are in the World Cup final, that was the influence of the coach", he said.
"I want to thank, as a representative of the team, and from myself personally, everyone in this room, you have received us excellently".
Djokovic is now at Wimbledon, with his semi-final against Rafael Nadal scheduled for later on Friday. We are really just living the dream now. "I think he's come out after the game having won and thought 'I'm going to have a dig'".
"I have this feeling that there will be hundreds of millions of people rooting for us. There were low expectations this time which relieved the pressure, but there was still pressure to get out of the group, win a knockout game, win a penalty shootout", he said.
Please share with us your prediction for the World's biggest football match.
"You don't have to be a giant to play football, I'm happy with where I am". I think the feeling after the Euros [in 2016] was the team was over, but the feeling is not that now.
- John Isner Falls in Marathon 6-Hour Match at Wimbledon
- Rod Rosenstein expected to announce new indictment in Mueller probe
- Apple Releases New MacBook Pros
- Papa John's Scraps Founder John Schnatter From Branding
- US Reschedules Meeting with North Koreans on Return of Troop Remains
- Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic will renew rivalry in Wimbledon semi-finals
- Planned Parenthood Protests Brett Kavanaugh's Nomination In Front Of Florida's Supreme Court
- Tropical Storm Chris Turning Into Hurricane Off North Carolina Coast
- Rescuers begin ‘challenging’ final push to free last five from Thai cave
- Djokovic Breaks Nishikori To Reach Wimbledon Semis