Ronaldo found the back of the net a club record 450 times in 438 matches for Real Madrid and if his words at his welcome party in Turin are anything to by, he is far from done breaking records.
Cristiano Ronaldo says "age is not important" to him after signing for Juventus on a four-year deal at the age of 33. I'm ambitious and like challenges, and I don't like to be in my comfort zone - I hope to go down in history for Juventus as I did for Manchester and Real.
"Coming to such a great club at this stage of my career makes me very happy". I want to work hard and help Juve win trophies, and the team will help me in order to win together.
The former Los Blancos star joins Douglas Costa, Mattia Perin, Emre Can and Joao Cancelo as the newest additions in this transfer window.
Juventus have already released videos of their other summer signings being met by supporters who were eager to welcome the player to their new club. I will try to show Italy that I'm still a top player.
Juve Stars Mock Cuadrado For Handing Ronaldo No.7 Jersey
"The Champions League is not so easily won".
If Ronaldo can lead Juventus to the UEFA Champions League final, the media exposure for that year alone would be worth about $US58.3 million, according to Eric Smallwood, president of Apex Marketing Group.
Juventus have won the last seven, so winning a title in Italy to go along with England and Spain might have been an incentive. "It's a big challenge, it's a tough league but I'll be ready", he added. Let us know in the comments... Today, Man Utd face a battle with Real Madrid over Sergej Milinkovic-Savic...
"For this, I hope to bring luck, but with tranquillity". It is a dream career - I couldn't really have thought of this and wining so many titles when I started.
"[He's probably thinking] I achieved everything I could with Real Madrid and now it's time to do something different to keep motivated".
- Hillary Clinton hits Trump over Putin summit, with a World Cup reference
- Blockbuster Down to Final U.S. Location
- France defeats Croatia 4-2 to capture title
- France v Croatia: Deschamps laughs off idea of immobile Modric
- Trump in Scotland on next leg of contentious United Kingdom trip
- Southgate says England felt welcome in Russian Federation despite tensions
- Amazon suffers glitch as Prime Day kicks off
- France favorites as Moscow basks in World Cup spotlight
- Jamie Carragher reacts to Hugo Lloris mistake in World Cup final
- Sen. Mark Warner: Vladimir Putin will 'take advantage' of Donald Trump