The tourists face England the first of a three-match ODI series at Trent Bridge on Thursday having won the T20 campaign 2-1.
"English conditions are ideal for any spinner who is turning the ball" - Kuldeep.
The chase of a target of 269 was a stroll in the park for India as the runs were knocked off in only 40.1 overs courtesy Rohit's undefeated 137 off 114 balls. The duo added 177 runs in 25.1 overs for the second wicket to seal the issue. In Cardiff I realised I didn't read the batsmen well.
To the utter disbelief of their army of supporters who had thronged Headingley in anticipation of a grand finale, India produced a limp show on the most important day of the limited-overs leg of their tour as they were outperformed by England in all departments in the third and final ODI on Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Kuldeep is hopeful of a Test call before the five-match series against England. Kuldeep then pitches the 4 one short and Morgan gets on the back foot and hits it over deep midwicket for a SIX.
Root hit his 13th ODI century from the last ball of the match to become England's most prolific ODI centurion, surpassing Marcus Trescothick.
In case Roy isn't fit for the match it could give James Vince to play his first ODI game in nearly two years.
Before falling down to Umesh Yadav, Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid, chipped in with 24 and 22 runs while Liam Plunkett respectively while Liam Plunkett contributed with 10 runs to take their side to a competitive total. But it remains to be seen if he will be included in the side for this decider ahead of Kaul or Umesh Yadav. Kuldeep is making a strong case for himself and so is Chahal. England's chase got off to a flier because of Jonny Bairstow. That all vanished as rapidly as some of the Indian supporters in the last hour as Joe Root and Eoin Morgan calmly cruised to their goal in an unbroken partnership of 186.
Yadav has been the main tormentor of England as he has grabbed nine wickets in the two matches so far.
And to make matters, he soon got Raina as well in the same over.
This brought Stokes and Buttler together at the crease, and they put on 93 runs for the fifth wicket.
Even so, Wood highlighted that the opposition are still of world class quality and they don't want to get carried away thinking too much about replicating a knock out contest. In doing so, he put on 50 off 59 balls with Stokes, yet it was only a part-recovery for England.
- Putin says 25 mln cyber attacks at World Cup-related infrastructure foiled
- Trump an 'American patriot' says Turnbull after Putin meeting
- Sen. Mark Warner: Vladimir Putin will 'take advantage' of Donald Trump
- Trump shows he trusts an ex-KGB agent more than USA intelligence
- Donald Trump arrives in Helsinki for summit with Vladimir Putin
- Amazon suffers glitch as Prime Day kicks off
- UK’s May halts revolt over Brexit trade bill
- Jamie Carragher reacts to Hugo Lloris mistake in World Cup final
- Thai soccer players crave food, wait to go home next week
- Theresa May bows to pro-Brexit pressure to survive parliamentary scare