Plenty of sunshine is on tap for Wednesday and Thursday, with highs near 80, and at night temperatures will dip to the 60s. While the Omaha metro will stay mostly dry, showers and storms will be possible mainly after 3 a.m. for counties to the west.
The storms wind down late evening from northwest to southeast as a cold front moves through and offshore... behind it, less humid weather for the rest of the week.
Get ready for heat, afternoon thunderstorms and possible flooding Tuesday. Highs will top-out in the upper 80s and lower 90s.
SPRINGS: High - 86; Low - 60.
Scattered showers and storms will develop along I-75 this morning and continue to push inland and across I-95 this afternoon.
Tomorrow night: A few, late evening, showers/storms then clearing.
Tuesday forecast: Chance of storms, slightly cooler
Some of the storms may produce heavy rainfall, which may result in local flooding.
Mostly sunny and less humid. Highs again in the mid 80s to low 90s. Highs in the upper 80s.
Until storms arrive Tuesday, it's expected to be another hot and muggy day.
Tomorrow: Early AM Showers, Clearing Skies.
FRIDAY | Clouds return with shower and storm chances. Temps will be around 65-70 degrees. It was 100° on the 19, 100° on the 20, and 101° on the 21!
- Klitschko faces must-win bout against Fury
- Defoe strengthens Euros case
- Review of Plarium's Browser MMO Game Stormfall: Age of War
- France favorites as Moscow basks in World Cup spotlight
- President Emmanuel Macron leads France's World Cup celebrations
- Top smartphones for gaming
- Hillary Clinton hits Trump over Putin summit, with a World Cup reference
- United and City looking to create El Classico in Manchester
- Ex-prez campaign adviser: Indictment shows ‘no evidence of collaboration’
- Juve Stars Mock Cuadrado For Handing Ronaldo No.7 Jersey