It's that time of year again as Chelsea welcome the latest occupant of their seemingly very, very hotseat with Maurizio Sarri becoming the 11th managerial appointment of owner Roman Abramovich in 14 years at Stamford Bridge.
Maurizio Sarri wants to keep Eden Hazard and is looking forward to working with him at Chelsea, cooling speculation linking the Belgium global with a move away from Stamford Bridge.
Belgium coach Roberto Martinez and Eden Hazard during the World Cup in Russian Federation.
'But i want to clarify, I am much more a pitch manager than a general manager, ' said Sarri.
The transfer of the Chelsea talisman is nearly imminent after he made his desire to play for the Spanish capital club public.
Bournemouth are due to make a move for the Genoa midfielder who shone at left-back for Uruguay during the World Cup, according to the Sun, who believe the transfer fee will be in the region of £25m.
"It could be the best time [for Hazard] to try something different".
Former Napoli boss Sarri, who has never won silverware, insisted the only target set by Chelsea was to be competitive this season. Russian billionaire Abramovich has been in dispute with United Kingdom authorities over the lack of a visa renewal. I hope I will show this when I am living here.
The massive payoff coming to Conte after being sacked by Chelsea will cushion the blow of any derision but many supporters weren't happy with the FA after they shared and praised a tweet from Willian. "We want to reach high-level objectives, but first we must have fun".
"However I need to have fun to do well and I have noticed that in the previous year something changed in the Premier League".
With respect to Cahill, I think he can still give us a lot.
- Hillary Clinton hits Trump over Putin summit, with a World Cup reference
- Primed for competition: Amazon’s manufactured shopping holiday is boosting its retail rivals
- Ex-prez campaign adviser: Indictment shows ‘no evidence of collaboration’
- President Emmanuel Macron leads France's World Cup celebrations
- Trump an 'American patriot' says Turnbull after Putin meeting
- Tour de France: Tearful Richie Porte crashes out with shoulder injury
- Juve Stars Mock Cuadrado For Handing Ronaldo No.7 Jersey
- Donald Trump arrives in Helsinki for summit with Vladimir Putin
- Amazon suffers glitch as Prime Day kicks off
- Theresa May bows to pro-Brexit pressure to survive parliamentary scare